View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:30 pm

looking for a reliable player for D&D 3.5 

Post Re: looking for a reliable player for D&D 3.5
UPDATE: Silvercup has changed his mind and decided not to join in with his fighter/barbarian. So there may yet be an open slot for one more player, after all.

Current group composition is a lizardman dragon shaman, a human cleric/crusader, a dark elf swashbuckler/lurk, a wood elf wizard, a wood elf sorceress, a human cleric, and the new human rogue that will be stepping in soon to replace Path the nagan scout. So we're still pretty full, but there might be room for one more person.

The only real gaps in the party are limited ranged combat ability (the dark elf is only a mediocre archer at best, while Path or his replacement are somewhat better archers, but the others are all terrible at range besides Phyi's and Cyst's spells, which often run low), and a distinct lack of nature-oriented characters, bards, or full psionicists of some kind (the swashbuckler has multiclassed a bit into Lurk for more stealth and damage output, but that's all).

Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:15 am

Arkhandus wrote:
UPDATE: Silvercup has changed his mind and decided not to join in with his fighter/barbarian. So there may yet be an open slot for one more player, after all.

Current group composition is a lizardman dragon shaman, a human cleric/crusader, a dark elf swashbuckler/lurk, a wood elf wizard, a wood elf sorceress, a human cleric, and the new human rogue that will be stepping in soon to replace Path the nagan scout. So we're still pretty full, but there might be room for one more person.

The only real gaps in the party are limited ranged combat ability (the dark elf is only a mediocre archer at best, while Path or his replacement are somewhat better archers, but the others are all terrible at range besides Phyi's and Cyst's spells, which often run low), and a distinct lack of nature-oriented characters, bards, or full psionicists of some kind (the swashbuckler has multiclassed a bit into Lurk for more stealth and damage output, but that's all).

Well, if you decide you want another, hit me up. I could easily cover the nature and ranged spots with a good ranger. Not adberse to a bard or psionic either. heh.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:15 am

That time would work for me as well.
Hit me up if you are interested.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:05 am

I made an account today in the attempts to get in on this campaign. I am new to Open RPG but I have had much experience in D&D and can fit nearly any role that you might need. Currently I am interested in the following party rules, Ranged DPS, Melee Tank/DPS (Im good at doing both), Skilled/DPS (Such as a Rouge, which I am most eager to play since I have never in all my years played a Rouge.)

If you are interested in allowing me to join your game send me an email or a message on MSN, my MSN is DKOCKnight@hotmail.com but my Email is TimJvanderhoof@hotmail.com. (DKOCKnight cant recieve emails for some reason so send them to TimJ)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:01 am

Gah, I really need to check back here more often.......

Anyway, I'll be out of town for the next 2 to 2-1/2 weeks, so I'll get back to you after that if I still have room in the group and all. There may or may not still be an open slot for a rogue-type, archer-type, bard-type, or fighter-type.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 pm