View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am

Dawn Of Time (RPG of my own creation :D) 

Post Dawn Of Time (RPG of my own creation :D)
Ok, I have a RPG of my own Devise, and is looking for people to beta-test :D, anyone intrested? I've spent a lot of time on it, so if youre intrested, please reply with your email so that I can email you the character creation steps, thanks!

It is made so that it can be played in any time zone (Though it works better in some time zones) It revolves around the aspect that GM rules (Meaning monsters are made by GM not premade in a book meaning that the GM can create a unique world of thier own) Magic is not spells, but manipulation of energies (Meaning the Sage can do whatever he can think of as long as he has the mental capasity to do so) There are no classes, but proffessions, meaning that you can create thier own personal creation and are not limited by class restrictions (The characters are built around points) There are no levels, (You level up the same way that you do in Fable) the rules are simple, GM (also called Over Lord or OL) does what he/she wants. The "rules" are only guidelines not so called rules. Character creation is simple and straight forwards. So, if youre intrested, please reply with the best way to reach you.

If you want to use IM I have both Yahoo and MSN my MSN email is Batman.m.t.web@hotmail.com and my Yahoo is Batman.mtweb@yahoo.com thanks :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :| :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :x :lol: 8-) :? :shock: :o :( ;) :) :D haha I just discovered the smilies :D

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:39 am
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Dawn Of Time (RPG of my own creation :D)
Hey, I also need a few more OLs because youll always need a second desicion.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:58 am
Profile YIM WWW

it may help get players if your spelling was more consistent.
"yo" isn't a good substitute for "you"
"Creation"
"Decision"
Time zones are regions not eras
"interested"
More than two smilies at once can be fairly obnoxious.

I can see you are super keen to play, and thats awesome, but smilies+spelling errors+incorrect word usage make me nervous. Communicating an entire world-setting and rule-set to brand new players without precision of word sounds like a frustrating experience.
Maybe all you need to do is slow down when you post and proof-read a little bit.
Handing five or six hours of your life over to a total stranger takes some trust that it wont be time wasted.
I'm not saying that I am a great speller or even very precise while writing.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:24 am

sorry key board broken :P

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:23 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ill give it a shot, however my time is fairly limited (I cant play for more than 3 hours) and I am inexperianced with games like this. My email is Gamemaster74@live.com. I am only 14, just telling you now so if you have a problem with my age it doesn't create trouble for both of us later.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:26 pm