View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 pm

Newbie LFG 

Post Newbie LFG
I got Traipse up and running, and now I need a game to play on it! I'm pretty much a newbie. I've played a couple D&D 3.5 sessions a few years ago, and more recently a few Dresden Files RPG sessions. All GMed because you pretty much have to if you want to play a game in my neck of the woods. I think that puts my experience level just high enough to stat a truly terrible character all by myself. :P

Anyone want to play Obi-Wan to my Luke Skywalker? I really dig Fate, but I enjoy traditional RPGs, too. I'm willing to give just about anything a try. :)

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Post Re: Newbie LFG
Bellum wrote:
I got Traipse up and running, and now I need a game to play on it! I'm pretty much a newbie. I've played a couple D&D 3.5 sessions a few years ago, and more recently a few Dresden Files RPG sessions. All GMed because you pretty much have to if you want to play a game in my neck of the woods. I think that puts my experience level just high enough to stat a truly terrible character all by myself. :P

Anyone want to play Obi-Wan to my Luke Skywalker? I really dig Fate, but I enjoy traditional RPGs, too. I'm willing to give just about anything a try. :)

Do you like JRR Tolkien's works? Would playing in Middle-Earth interest you? I have some openings for my MERP game on Saturday nights if that day/time is good for you.

See my thread.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm
Profile YIM

Check my post:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3561

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 pm
Profile WWW

Well I'm talking to Lando about the MERP game right now. I might get settled into that and find that I have time for two games, though!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:30 pm