View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:54 pm

Pathfinder [3.7] Home Brewed Campaign 

Post Re: Pathfinder [3.7] Home Brewed Campaign
I have posted an Expanded Campaign Information Post on our Mayhem Gaming Campaign Forum here.

If you want to know more in detail about the world and its inhabitants, join us on our next scheduled game session and sit in, join us in playing in the campaign setting, or join our community of gaming friends.

To help keep Mayhem Gaming's forums from being flooded with information on the campaign world, the more detailed information (world maps, nation and city-state maps, campaign database with search function, character biographies, etc) can be found on a separate web site made solely for this purpose.

RPGObjects and Mayhem Gaming is for recruitment for our game sessions and for other future games that will be run. Session summaries and basic game information will be posted on Mayhem Gaming's forums. This will be more than enough information for those curious about the game sessions to follow what goes on but are not interested in joining the campaign.

If you become a regular player in this campaign or play in one of the other player's games you will be given membership access to my web site. Only a small portion of the site is closed to non-members. So feel free to poke around.

Since we will be playing on Mayhem Gaming's server and they were kind enough to allow us forums on their web site, a copy of their server and general rules of conduct have been posted on my web site as well. It is also strongly encouraged to members of my web page to be a members of RPGObjects and Mayhem Gaming as they are wonderful gaming communities.

The link to my web site mentioned above is in my signature.

Hope to see you all on game day.

Thank you.

My Pathfinder [3.7] Home Brewed Campaign Forum

My Pathfinder [3.7] Home Brewed Campaign Mayhem Gaming Forum

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 pm
Profile WWW

For those interested in playing or viewing the Colona 3.7 home brewed campaign, after July 17, 2010 the game sessions will be bi-weekly sessions.

Our next scheduled game session will be on July 10, 2010 at 2:00 PM CST.

Thank you.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm
Profile WWW

Due to half of the regular players being out of town for a few weeks and not having enough stable and reliable players attending weekly sessions, the Colona campaign will be ending. As soon as players return or more stable players are found, a new game will be started. Thank you for all those who attended from the one-session players to the committed campaign players. Thank you.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 am
Profile WWW

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Since I closed the campaign I have received many messages from people who seem interested in playing in the campaign. If I only had this level of interest when the campaign was active then I would have never needed to end it.

Back to the point, due to the outcry and interest in the game I am going to restart the campaign.

Yes the game IS RECRUITING!

Most of the same rules etc will be used. By most I mean the books allowed, however the Unearthed Arcana variant rules may or may not be used again. They help the players a lot but they also seem to cause confusion to newer players also.

I do not have a set day or time as of yet. My schedule is pretty flexible at the moment. However due to school, work, physical training, and real life all trying do monopolize my time the game will be bi-weekly.

If you are interested in playing in the campaign post what weekday and times are convenient for you. I will try to schedule the game for what is convenient for the majority of the players.

Thank you.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:45 pm
Profile WWW

I am definately interested. My Wife and I are currently moving, so my upcoming schedule isn't set in stone yet. Immediately after the move I will be unemployed, but hopefully that will change heh...

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:57 pm