View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:50 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Rogue Trader-The Lost Dynasty (Recruiting) 

Post Rogue Trader-The Lost Dynasty (Recruiting)
Hello all, I wish to return to the WH40k scene and introduce a new Rogue Trader game. I have had mostly experience with Deathwatch so far but I've read the rules and know a lot of them by heart by now.

Regardless, I am currently looking for 4-5 players to fill in slots for this Rogue Trader game. As of now we have the Dynasty's Rogue Trader already but feel free to want that job, nothing is set in stone yet.

I would like all those interested to come in here and post their interest as well as their available times and career first choice. Stats are bought off using points and you are given an extra 200 exp that can only be used to either buy a Lineage or non starting character advances. In addition, you are each allowed to acquire two instead of one, piece of gear with a modifier of +0.

Once we get together, I am hoping we can then commence building the Dynasty's history and finally, build the Ship itself.

For the Emperor.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 am

Post Re: Rogue Trader-The Lost Dynasty (Recruiting)
Are you permitting any crossover with DH? Are you permitting material from the newer Rogue Trader supplements like Into The Storm and BattleFleet Koronus?

I'm currently available Thursday and Sunday evenings after 8 pm est.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:37 pm
Profile YIM

He is, i am his Rogue Trader Lando. How ever im also willing to step aside but what id want to play most of wich i doubt GM would Allow :D

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Well im interested, and want to do saturdays which is when i free, first choice is rogue trader, and it'd take a lota talking to by jess and lando to gey me to play something else. Not imposible just hard and i've plaed those archetypes in a variety of games. May play a lesser rogue trader working in a cooperative with a smaller lest powerful vessel, but i doought you let me, but aired it out there. Looking at a DH Imperial Guard retiree with his merc licence and his crew of mercs, A DH Tech Preist with somes advancements of Engineseer, Secutor, and Heretek Savant.. And finally a Void Master Pilot/Type as alternetives

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 pm

I can't do Saturdays, am booked with gaming f2f and family and my highly successful MERP game and stuff.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

Crossovers with DH will be allowed on a case by case basis whereas material from newer books such as the two mentioned are both allowed.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Rayneth wrote:
Crossovers with DH will be allowed on a case by case basis whereas material from newer books such as the two mentioned are both allowed.

Nods the IG would be largely DH Core book, the Tech Preist whould use the inquistor's hand book and radical's hand book, and naturally core book. The void Master is Pure Rogue trader, and if my lesser Rogue Trader is alowed (dout it but never know worth a shot) i have a concept already. I'm the case of the Rogue trader chars if allowed, how many deviation from path are allowed?

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Would you permit the Blood of Martyrs SoB supplement?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:03 am
Profile YIM

@Lando It depends if the others would stand someone so pious to the Emperor. I would allow it, but I suggest discussing with your fellow Explorers before you pick something that may be a problem for the others IC wise.

@Falcon Remember you aren't an ascension character, since those have 13k exp whereas an Explorer has only 5k exp, or 5,200 exp in your case.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:19 am

Oh i understand that, I'm just running thoughts about what I might wanna play and making sure the books were available. I got them all pretty much. So Rogue Trader, what sort of help do you want in your crew?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:53 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next