View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm

High-level 3.5, Monday Nights Pacific (EDIT: Closed) 

Post High-level 3.5, Monday Nights Pacific (EDIT: Closed)
EDIT: Recruiting is closed again. It may open back up in the future.

I am the DM of a high-level D&D 3.5 game taking place on the OpenRPG Dev II server on Monday nights at 7 PM Pacific, going until usually between 9 and 10 Pacific. And my group is looking to recruit some new members!

We play in, effectively, a homebrew world (there is a pdf I can send you, if you join) called “The 13 Kingdoms” or T13K for short. There are a few normally-monstrous races intended to be fully playable in T13K.

Character creation:
32-point buy.
ECL 17. Standard wealth (340,000 GP)

Books allowed: CORE ONLY (Player’s Handbook, Dungeon Master’s Guide, Monster Manual) and Setting Guide PDF (available from me as an e-mail attachment, highly recommended).
If you want something Non-Core, it must be approved by me (and if I don’t have it or easy, legal access to it, it WILL NOT get in the game). Non-Core Races and Base Classes will not be accepted at all. Prestige Classes must have their flavor/fluff text changed to be specifically linked to T13K’s world.
My list of books is as follows:

Player's Handbook
    Player's Handbook 2
    Complete Warrior
    Complete Arcane
    Planar Handbook
    Races of the Dragon
    Dragon Magic
    Tome of Battle: The Book of Nine Swords
    Tome of Magic
    Magic of Incarnum
    Stormwrack
    Unearthed Arcana

Eberron Campaign Setting

Dungeon Master's Guide
    Monster Manual 1, 2 and 4
    Draconomicon
    Libris Mortis
    Fiendish Codex 1 and 2
    Fiend Folio
    Exemplars of Evil
    Elder Evils

The group consists of a Dwarf Fighter/Dwarven Defender, a Half-Elf Wizard/Archmage and a Lizardfolk Cleric/Hierophant with his Fighter/Templar cohort. There is also a Human Rogue who has become an NPC (due to the player having to leave) who will be written out soon.

The party is currently involved in certain affairs in and around the major elven trade city of Barbeni. They stopped an invasion by half-dragons and their Green Dragon leaders a few months ago, arranging a treaty between the dragons and the elves. And together, elves and dragon-kin began to rebuild what was destroyed in the fighting.
But recently, something has been upsetting the peace. Something has been attacking the priests and congregation of various faiths with magical booby traps (a favorite is the Explosive Runes spell)! And whatever is behind this seems to have a vendetta against specific deities.

If you are interested in joining, please post here, PM me or join our room on the Dev II Server during game time. We are usually on OpenRPG Dev II (Blackstar is our backup server, when Dev II is down). If we're not in the lobby, we'll be in either "T13K: For More Than Glory" or "DW's 3.5 Gestalt".
And DO NOT just post/PM your e-mail address. I WILL NOT chase down players. I posted this so interested players would come to me.

Last edited by Dragonwriter on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 am

Post Re: High-level 3.5, Monday Nights Pacific; RECRUITING!
If this was on a different day, I'd be in there :D

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

Post Re: High-level 3.5, Monday Nights Pacific; RECRUITING!
Sorry, we're not planning on changing day/time at any point in the future.

I do, however, have a 4th-level 3.5 Eberron game in need of a few more players. Saturdays, 7 PM Pacific. Books allowed are a lot more open on that. If you're interested, send me a PM so we don't clog this particular thread up. :)

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:44 am