View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:58 am

new to openrpg and rpg games 

Post new to openrpg and rpg games
Hey there,

I'm new to this whole thing, though I have played a bit of D&D 3.5 and 4.0 in the past. I am mostly just looking for a group to help me get started, preferably with a d20 game or any other system. I would very much apreciate the help.

Send me an e-mail at mdamecour@msn.com if you want to help a newb out.

Thanks

Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Post Re: new to openrpg and rpg games
I would also love to be contacted about a 4.0 game that someone would be starting. Me being the noob I am in ORPG I wouldn't know where/when to look.
stooge69eh@hotmail.com

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:53 am

You can add me to the list of people who would like to get into tabletop gaming (and possibly my wife along with me). I've tried to go to several of the gaming stores in my area, but have been met with... well hostility practically. If there's a group out there for n00bs I'd love to get in on it.

You can contact me at: abishur at tx.rr.com

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:26 pm

i can't imagine hostility from a group of gamers. anyway you guys should go to the blackstar server and go to naelvich rooms. that's some kind of d&d, idk. you shouldn't really post that you're looking for a game when there are several d&d threads here already. you guys need to learn that players usually cater to gms when it comes to what games are run.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 am

The black marches rooms are also d&d. Also be sure to check out threads on here for pathfinder, as that's a version of d&d, in case you didn't know

Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:00 am

I often DM games on OpenRPG, if you guys are in need of someone to run one for you let me know... I would be happy to teach the basics as needed.

I don't even care what system we would use... I have a vast knowledge and am always looking for new ones to play with.

We would have to work out the time... this game would be primarlity for "noobs" :)

Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am