View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

Hunter: The Vigil Interest Check 

Post Hunter: The Vigil Interest Check
Just doing an interest check on a possible Hunter: The Vigil game. I'm looking to run a game Wednesday Nights from 8pm to 11/12pm EST using Skype/OpenRPG. I'd like to run a tier 1/tier 2 Hunter the Vigil game that originates from New England era. It will essentially be about searching for paranormal activity. Looking for 3 to 5 players to form the cell.

The basic concept of the game will be present day Maine. The group's safehouse would be a private library in Portland, Maine. The group will have a benefactor. A semi-retired professor who has studied the occult/supernatural. Based on the character previous experience they have entered the field of paranormal investigation. The sessions will revolve around investigating/solving cases. It's going to be like X-Files/CoC type of game.

The game setting will be Portland, Maine. The largest city in Maine and home to 65,000 people. Now, the city will be your base of operations and depending on the case the cell will be sent to various areas of the Northeast. The cell was formed by Professor Conrad Lembrooke of the University of New England. Conrad is an older gentlemen who has spent many years investigating paranormal, supernatural, and occult phenomenons. He has various contacts throughout the underworld and has been a part or formed multiple cells through the course of his career.

The Professor has gotten older and his ability to continue the Vigil has been greatly hampered by age. He recently contacted you to join the Ordo Templis. The Ordo Templis is a loose organization of scholars, investigations, and hunters who created a society of like minded individual. Those who gather, obtain, and quarantine threats to the human existence.

For character creation. Throw me a concept of what you want to play and we can work out a character. I own a handful of books, but if you want something for certain book just let me know.

If interested shoot me an e-mail at lastgrasp@yahoo.com

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Post Re: Hunter: The Vigil Interest Check
Have two slots filled. Looking for a couple more players.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:46 am