View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:20 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
 Rogue Trader 40K (Game Closed) 

Post Re: Rogue Trader 40K (Recruiting 1 spot)
Well not that this matters at this point and probably not even being read at this point but figured I would post any who.

I am one of the new players, not just to this campaign but to RT also. Now I will say I was quite upset at the incident, I mean after all it took me down to 1 health and I had 1 fate point left so if I used it there then I was hosed for the rest of the encounter and that had me agitated I must admit, also add to that the fact that it was only my second session with this group and I haven't even seen any combat yet and I'm almost killed by my team mate as my first taste of action?
However, having said that, it was just a knee jerk reaction as far as myself getting upset. I got upset for 5 or 10 minutes then I was over it. I still don't believe Bleak played that correctly and it was not a good move, but again, water off a ducks back for me. I'm just like that, I can get angry at something and 10 minutes later I'm good to go and no hard feelings.
In closing I guess what I want to get across is that even though I didn't agree with the move Bleak, I am not angry at you and I could have easily kept playing with you in the game with no animosity at all going forward.
Oh well like I said, its a moot point now but I just didn't want you to think that I hold anything against you.

If it make anyone feel any better, I think the game might have ended up being aborted shortly anyway as it seems that Landos schedule is getting very busy, with the games he already plays in, school and a possible new job. I was getting the feeling it might not go much further anyway.

Well I enjoyed the little bit of play time I got with all of you. I felt that everyone did a wonderful job with their characters. I will give my Academy award choice however to Roshi (Nitz), very nice RP with the Orky Rosh.

Take care everyone.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:59 am

So uhhhh by the title i assume theres still one spot left. I might be intrested but i havent played Rouge trader or any of the books.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:30 am

Pod Droppa wrote:
So uhhhh by the title i assume theres still one spot left. I might be intrested but i havent played Rouge trader or any of the books.

Read back a page, the game is over at this point in time due to my class schedule and half my players quitting due to the last game tpk that happened by another player. I'm considering restarting the game maybe in mid Feb or so, but it will depend on how my classes go and other things.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:43 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Rogue Trader 40K (Game Closed)
I may join in if you re-start around the time you said. I am sorry to hear that it has stopped at this point. I don't have the books as of yet but am planning to have some time hopefully next month.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:31 pm
Profile ICQ

I am interested too. I got the main core book and love shootin' thinz. Maybe you will start up someday, just a hollar that some of us will take you up on your offer should you try.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Yeah, if you start over I would be willing to give it another go.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Perhaps some of the left over players would be interested in starting a new game amongst themselves?

(Sorry for jacking this but it's like the only 40k interest one...)

Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 am

I would be intrested in anything 40k related i would like to get in this rouge trader game since ive never played.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:12 am

This is my former game thread and currently the game is closed/over. I am considering starting a new game/thread in the future, but it won't be for another month or two probably.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:20 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32