View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:38 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 32  Next
 Rogue Trader 40K (Game Closed) 

Post Re: Rogue Trader 40K (Recruiting 3 spots)
Thrantor wrote:
Yeah, I finally found that today while at work during lunch. *grin* Had to redesign the character a bit. The rules also killed my planned initial acquisition as well. I found out that you get a nice -20 to attack tests if you use a weapon you don't have a talent for. And you simply can't acquire something you don't have a talent for.

*grumble* Durn rules... :)

If you wish to take an Elite Advance for a talent or the like that your class doesn't give access too, you may run it by me.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:21 am
Profile YIM

As i read it when you take the technique you pay the points and then can select a power up to the cost of the exp you spent on getting the talent.

Hope to see you all soon.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:29 am

Lando The Archmagi wrote:
Bleak wrote:
Also, Lando, did you have a chance to look at the character revisions I sent you? It doesn't matter until after this adventure, but I'd like a yea or nay, or whether I need to change anything, so I'm prepared for that eventuality.

Thanks for answering the psychic questions. I've glanced at it, but not looked indepth I've been swamped with school work and job hunting and all that. I've not even had time to look at the new pcs that have been submitted today.

I will eventually look at it all, but so far I'm ok with everything (got to read/look it up/understand it first)

No worries. I'm in the same situation, so I know how it is.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:04 am

Reminder, due to Thanksgiving Holiday there is no game tonight. Next session will be Nov 2nd.

I have received a couple of submissions that I'll be reviewing and getting back to the prospective players. I still have an opening for an a Missionary.

Ambition Knows No Bounds

Dark Frontiers Part 11
Thursday 8:00 pm EST til 11:00 pm EST.
Room: Rogue Trader: Dark Frontiers
Server: Mayhem Gaming
Backup Server: Blackstar

Crew
Rogue Trader - Noradine
Arch Militant - Daxia
Explorator - ninjadude101
Seneschal - Farzin (played by Hindersine)
Navigator - Regias (played by Bleak)
Voidmaster - Stanton Exshaw (played by JWorden)
Astropath -Allessaunder Godwinne ( played by Thrantor)

Missionary: opening

Ship: Ancient Imperial Cruiser Sovereign Venture.[/quote]

Last edited by Lando The Archmagi on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:07 pm
Profile YIM

It doesn't seem fair that we can't game when you don''t actually celebrate Thanksgiving.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Hidersine wrote:
It doesn't seem fair that we can't game when you don''t actually celebrate Thanksgiving.

I spent the day with my mom, sister and other family and celebrated Thanksgiving including dinner so not sure why you think I didn't.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:43 am
Profile YIM

Apologies, when I said 'you' I more meant me (third person and that). Everyone else is away having thanksgiving, I'm here having perfectly normal day. One of the labours of not living in America I suppose.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:18 pm

It's more of a former North American British colony holiday really. Canada also has a Thanksgiving Day, though it's in October.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:08 pm

2ish weeks ago the other players and I agreed that we would travel to the big star fortress thing this week, due to time contraints would it be ok if we planned some of the logistics here (what stuff we are gonna take, whos in charge while we're away, what to do with the genestealer infected dudes etc) on the forum instead of taking up valuable time ingame.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Hidersine wrote:
2ish weeks ago the other players and I agreed that we would travel to the big star fortress thing this week, due to time contraints would it be ok if we planned some of the logistics here (what stuff we are gonna take, whos in charge while we're away, what to do with the genestealer infected dudes etc) on the forum instead of taking up valuable time ingame.

You're always welcome to discuss plans or ooc stuff here related to the game. The problem, very few people do so.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:21 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 32  Next