View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 pm

Absolute Beginner Looking for Game 

Post Re: Absolute Beginner Looking for Game
I'd be willing to run a newbie friendly Pathfinder game.

Pathfinder reference document <----- click on link for free hyperlinked rules. You can also get the Core Rule Book PDF for just 9.99 if you'd rather have it (very evocative artwork).

I'd be able to run it on Monday Nights from 7pm est to about 11pm Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5 hours).

You don't need to be intimidated by the size/scope of the rules. I have a lot of experience running and teaching rpgs.

Edit: Also, if you'd like, and if it would make it easier, I can make some pregenerated characters for you to choose from, so we can just get right into things....

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:33 am

Reckless wrote:
I'd be willing to run a newbie friendly Pathfinder game.

Pathfinder reference document <----- click on link for free hyperlinked rules. You can also get the Core Rule Book PDF for just 9.99 if you'd rather have it (very evocative artwork).

I'd be able to run it on Monday Nights from 7pm est to about 11pm Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5 hours).

You don't need to be intimidated by the size/scope of the rules. I have a lot of experience running and teaching rpgs.

Edit: Also, if you'd like, and if it would make it easier, I can make some pregenerated characters for you to choose from, so we can just get right into things....

Got a copy of the core book. Looking through it now, I'll hit you up on Monday.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:09 am

posted a recruitment thread here to get game set up.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Hey guys. Welcome to the hobby. I'm just about to finish the last class of my degree, and I am anticipating a period of unemployment. I'd be interested in taking another stab at online gaming (never really tried chat based) and giving you your first-ish game.

The big question is what you are interested in. I'm looking more at genres than actual games. I have a decent collection of games (print and legal-digital), and am pretty flexible. Some kinds of games I have easy access to are:
-Investigation/detective
-Super heroes
-"Pulp"
-Post Apocalypse
-Fantasy (non-D&D)
-Some strange stuff I have on my hard drive

If you are interested, let me know. I'm on post-grad vacation until mid July, so I can start after that.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:58 am