View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 am

Rifts - europe and africa 

Post Rifts - europe and africa
Hey there, my game has been going for a couple months and we have had some drops, and I would like to recruit 3 more players to fill out the group.

We currently have a cyborg, an undead slayer, a mind melter, a zapper and a mystic ninja; the zapper is also a new character.

All characters start at level 3, with standard starting equipment and 200,000 credits that can be used to buy more stuff.

Get with me when you want to roll up your character, I have a roller node for you to use.

Currently the group is in France trying to kill a vampire cult in Paris to prove their ability. Will fill you in on more stuff when you join.

Game time is Sunday nights at 8 pm EST, goes for 3+ hours or so. So far, about 1/3 of sessions have included combat, but that might go up as you get into gargoyle territority. Shooting for a 50/50 mix of action/ talk.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 am

Post Re: Rifts - europe and africa
I am deffenantly interested in getting in on the action here. Anytime really would be a good time to get with you on a character.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:39 am

When is a good time for you to roll?

I have family in town from out of state this week, but I can probably make time if you let me know ahead when...

Athos

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Me too, I like in Australia AEST. However I have no previous experience witht abletop RPGs. But because of my holidays coming up I have plenty of time! Hopefully you can help. Thanks.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:47 pm