View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:40 pm

Looking for an IRC or OpenRPG 3.5 Campaign 

Post Looking for an IRC or OpenRPG 3.5 Campaign
Well, for one, I'm not too experienced with D&D, though I'd like to think I am enough. While a little baby-ing may be necessary, I'm quick with learning. I've got a large set of books, mostly pdfs., and I'm willing to adapt to certain oddities in campaigns. I.E. Missing a moon, being enslaved by dragons. That kind of thing.

As far as playing the character goes, I'm a bit of a writer. So getting into the mindset of my character isn't hard, at all. Though, one thing that may be an issue, I've the tendency to make actions based on actual intuition, opposed to bluff and sense motive checks. Which is an issue, I realize.

I usually play martial characters, Monks, Barbarians, and the like. I'll delve into divine or arcane characters only if I feel like multi-classing. As far as races go, I tend to stick to races with an LA+1, for the simple reason of increased attributes and the occasional powerful build feat.

I'm usually comfortable with an ECL of 4 or 5 for a starting character, though I will go higher if the campaign has progressed.

Oh, three more things.
1. If you feel like taking up this offer, send me an e-mail at mr.sheep@live.com
2. On that note, I'd like to advize that I'm relatively young, and if that would alter your decision I'd rather know now then be shut down after setting up a character and the such.
3. I'm in EST(-5), and it's 12:07 AM right now. I'm quite bored, so I decided I'd look for another active campaign. I'm set with working with odd times, though don't expect me to be too consistent.

Well, all and all, that'd be it. Thank you, very much, if you're going to e-mail me now.
Peace and love, Matt

Last edited by Mr.Sheep on Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Post Re: Looking for an IRC or OneRPG 3.5 Campaign
Rather, you can post a message on here. That's completely fine as well.

Wed May 12, 2010 4:21 pm