View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:46 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 D20 Stargate: Atlantis (Recruiting 2 Players) 

Post Re: D20 Stargate: Atlantis
That's alright. Since we've got 2 people who will be busy we'll just start next Saturday, the 11th. And Avatar, if you'd like to play still I think any non-tech spot would be available (except for leader).

Either post or PM me your character sheets before then, though, so I can take a look. Sometime soon I hope to have a small synopsis of what's currently happening so you can start thinking about what you'll be doing.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:15 am

In keeping with my newly elected roll as combat leader, I've reworked Sasha to be more combat oriented. I also picked up the ATA Gene for her, because I wanted that for her from the beginning, but I didn't have access to the fan sourcebook initially. Again, feedback is always appreciated.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=301734

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Admittedly it's rather hasty (especially considering my normal track record for 'assembling' characters, but:
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=303024
There are a few things I may want to tweak, but at the moment...I'm pretty happy with him.

Concept basically leans toward an Air Force Tech on-track for a long career as a combat/field engineer. Shortly after the discovery of the existence of the ATA gene, he tested positive among recruits and was quietly steered toward the Stargate and Atlantis Expedition programs. In that light, he's had opportunities to study Altaran (and related) technologies, and shown himself adept at learning/understanding the details of their operation.

One note, which came up in the Tuesday campaign, is that Air Force Tech AND Scientist both grant Scholarly as a feat; in the Tuesday game that was replace with Air Force Tech granting a basic skill feat, which is what I've done here (Grease Monkey.) If that is unacceptable, I'll adjust the sheet accordingly.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:32 am

Given that I'm the one that asked for (and was granted) that particular change Jury, I think I'll allow it :P

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Hehe, I didn't recall who that was.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:22 am

Yea I don't think I'll be able to make a commitment to your game. I just have too many things to do on Saturdays. I wish you all the best of luck, though.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:09 am

No prob Avatar, I was wondering why you hadn't posted in a bit, but I didn't want to leave you out either ^_^. 6 days and counting.

Oh, and does anyone mind a bit of Play-by-Post to go with the sessions? I know some people aren't fond of it but I actually got my start in RPing on boards and I'm rather fond of it.

*Edit: This would also be a good way of getting some introductory RP done before next Saturday :P

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:37 am

Since skype logs chats, it would be easier, so long as everyone speaks in character, in a conference text chat, and would enable more immediate responses online.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:50 am

Orcus, that assumes that everyone is online at once :P If that was the case, we could just use Open.

I'm fine with the idea, though I've always considered it clunky, at best.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Orcus: I don't have Skype. Why would we need it since both the boards and Open have their own version of some kind of logging feature?

As for the play-by-post thing, I'm really not a huge fan, but I would be willing to try. The issue I have with it is that I can not guarantee that I'll be able to check in every day. I do have other things going on in my life. (Hurray, Roller Derby!)

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:20 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next