View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:49 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Sultoinnas: The Torn Lands (3.5e D&D) 

Post Re: Sultoinnas: The Torn Lands (3.5e D&D)
Just an FYI... Until we get everyone on the same page, I will not assume which day we are going to play. I want all my players here for the game!
Thank guys, hope you understand.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:02 am

Do the other guys even know about this thread? The only ones who use it is you, Dray, and I. If they don't see this then I can show up at our old game time and try to catch the others and let them know what's up.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:26 pm

From most of the posts in this forum, this is the only one that actually will be played in a convinient for me time. I am from Bulgaria and I am 18 years old. I've been playing D&D 3.5 for longer than year and when I read the information about your campaign I just got totally hooked up. I know that you might have already found enough players, but if by any chance there is a place for me later, I would really like to join. I usually play characters that match my personality, such as cleric, who is the glue to hold the party together, or sometimes a rogue, since that has always been my favourite class to play in other RPG games like World of warcraft. Basically I like playing classes who can support the party in battle or help it get out of difficult situtation. Honestly, I am not really good at role-playing when it comes to making some difficult choice on my own, but in other situtation I may come up with a good solution.
About OpenRPG, it's the only online client to play D&D that I know of, however I've been looking for a group for weeks, but never found one to learn how OpenRPG works, so sadly, I suck at it. I hope that you will at least respond to this post, so I will know if I should keep searching. Looking forward to it.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Bez, I am still considering a fifth player and I am picky about the players I accept. We currently have the two roles (healer and rogue) taken and I am not big on doubling up player classes/roles (then one tends to fall to the wayside and becomes less helpful, feels less important, etc) Also, I should be clear in stating that I do not have plans for this campaign being heavy on the combat end of things and thus the RP end of things is going to important. So if you aren't comfortable with too much RP, I do not know how well this will fit your wants. If you are still interested Bez, then we can go to the next step and have you e-mail me the character you want to play (class/persona/background/etc). If I feel as though I can fit your character into the game comfortably then we will continue from there :).

On a completely other, yet equally important, note. Sorry about the lull guys. We will be meeting this Tuesday at 11am. And after a brief synopsis of the last session, as a refresher, we will dive back into the game.

If you remember where we last left off, you guys just finished scowering the make-shift lair of the transmutation user and are 'cleaning' up before returning to Cornelious.

Also, when we end the game at a point of "free-time" for the players... feel free to use e-mail or PMs to post trips to vendors, churches, or anything that may require extra time on my part that I might not have pre-planned. Its much easier on me to do vendor stuff out of game chat (yet still use good RP), as those 'rarer', potentially magical items for purchase will be easier to create/price/etc. Not that you are anywhere near rich enough to go out buying everything on the town, but we all know that point will come.

I am using the other forum we discussed briefly in game last time as well as well as this one. Eventually (very soon) I would like to move all our discussions to it... I will link it during the next game session. From the looks of it though, Rawr, you are the only one not subscribed to that forum yet. I will get you an invite to the game next time we talk Rawr...

Okay, see you guys on Tuesday!
For what its worth, I have the room open from my work... but I might be afkish ;)

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:31 pm

I completely forgot about that forum. Ironically I thought the others were missing out on info, when I'm the only one not using the other site :oops:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6