View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:05 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Sultoinnas: The Torn Lands (3.5e D&D) 

Post Re: Sultoinnas: The Torn Lands (3.5e D&D)
From the looks of it, I will be helping out mom-in-law tomorrow (Tuesday), but we will still plan to meet at 1PM on Thursday. I will prolly have the room open sooner than that if anyone wants to drop in they are welcome.

See you then

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 am

Quote:
I will still take a 5th if someone else shows, but for now I am counting on 4.

If you haven't found a fifth I would be interested.

EDIT: Never-mind, I didn't read the date. Sorry.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:00 am

Xethavosh wrote:
If you haven't found a fifth I would be interested.

EDIT: Never-mind, I didn't read the date. Sorry.

We are getting together tomorrow at 1pm EST, you are welcome to join us and we can talk. Blackstar server, see you there...

Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:33 am

I'd like to post interest, possibly as a backup if you're full up already. Would it be possible for me to sit in on the session today?

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 am

What a busy weekend! Hope you guys had fun on Thursday, I think you guys worked through the problems very well. You used some interesting ingenuity and in the end you came out on top. Keep up the good teamwork! I will see you all this Thursday at 11am to continue the mayhem. When I am around, I will try to be on Open, perhaps not at my screen, but at least signed in so you can leave me any character questions.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 pm

In response to the PMs I have received and a few posts on here. I do not create a list of backup players for my games. Usually, if a replacement is needed, the backups are no longer available because they have found other games/interests. So, if I do lose a player, I will just be posting on here for another recruit or two. Currently, we have a solid 4, never found a suitable 5th player.

I am on OpenRPG in Blackstar today (hopefully for most of the day) if anyone wants to talk.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Hey guys... small situation with the game. If everyone is good with it, I would like to change the day of the game to tuesday or wednesday mornings. I realize the lateness of this request and apologize. However, I just had a great interview and was hired this week, thusly, Thursdays are no longer good for me. I'm sure you guys understand, so lets work out which day we can run this to keep it going; you guys are a great group of players. Please let me know which day is your preference, assuming everyone is on board for either day, I think I would prefer Tuesday (but both work fine).

Sorry again, but life gets in the way sometimes.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:56 am

I'm fine with either day as long as it's the same time. Does that mean no game this week?

Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:21 am

Rawrimaviking wrote:
I'm fine with either day as long as it's the same time. Does that mean no game this week?

Yeah it does, no game this week... they want me in there this Thursday.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:48 am

either day is fine with me

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:16 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next