View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:16 pm

Player looking for a Monday/Wednesday game 

Post Player looking for a Monday/Wednesday game
Hey guys. I've quite a bit of RPG experience and would like possibly a game on Mondays or Wednesdays, at about 8 or 9 pm Central Standard (U.S.) time on OpenRPG.

I've had a lot of experience with DnD... started back in the days of 3.0. Some Shadowrun, but that campaign was such a fiasco that I'd prefer to not repeat it. Got about 4 years experience using BESM. I'm more at home with the actual roleplay and character interaction than combat or dungeon crawling. However, those are classic elements of a RPG, so I can hold my own.

I'm looking for a game in most any genre. I'd really prefer a sci-fi game, or a post-apocalyptic setting, but a classic sword and sorcery kind of game would be okay too. In fantasy games I tend to either play fighters or rogues. Never been very good at magic-wielding characters.

I'm not really into horror games generally, but if the story is good, I might be interested. I don't do zombie games, though.

Anyhow, if anyone has a game on OpenRPG, and needs another player, send me a PM with some info on your game.

Fri May 20, 2011 9:18 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Player looking for a Monday/Wednesday game
I'd be open for Sundays too... could even start earlier in the day... About 7 or so? That goes for the Mondays and Wednesdays as well. Instead of leaving a PM, you could also just post here if you like...

Sun May 22, 2011 2:03 am
Profile YIM