View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:38 am

Star Trek - LUG 

Post Star Trek - LUG
Greetings. I am looking to start a Star Trek game based on the Last Unicorn ICON system. Let me give you some basic storyline;

The time frame of the game will be after the Dominion war, a time of rebuilding and chaos in the Alpha quadrant.

Depending on a majority vote of the players, it can be a Federation, Klingon, or other faction.

Character creation will be customized based on faction choice.

I am available any day of the week to run, so depending on the day the most people can play on, we will choose that day.

Leave a reply here, and we can exchange contact info to speak further.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:48 am

Post Re: Star Trek - LUG
Interested. Monday, Tuesday & thursday nights after 9pm eastern, could swing 8pm sometimes. eastern time zone.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:10 pm

I'm interested, but my schedule might be too restricted to play. I'm really only free Mon/Wed after 7 pm EST at the moment. I have more experience with the CODA system actually, but I do have a LUG Star Trek Next Gen rulebook and the Starfleet Academy boxed set.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:07 pm
Profile YIM

Darn, I only own all the CODA Star Trek stuff. I might be able to get my hands on a LUG book though.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:28 pm

i was just thinking of looking for star trek materials, i'll try to get a copy of the book(s).

i'm available the same times as arelius is, mon-tues-thurs after 9pmEST.

thinking starfleet/federation for my vote, but that may change since i can only think of federation, klingons, romulans, and cardassians.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:31 am

Like I said, I am available any day of the week. The economy stinks, so I lost my job. Plenty of free time, lol.

Starfleet will probably be the choice of most, as it is what most Star Trek fans know. I'm hoping we can get 5-6 players total, with a max at 8. As we get more replies here, I'll get a time/date set for us to meet up for character generation/discussions!

*Edit* Mondays at 9EST/8CST seems to be the popular vote, so I think we can go with that!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:49 am

all i can find are references to the books, but i have no money to spend on them and can't seem to find an online reference/version of them either.
*torrents have rarely worked for me, so i don't count those in case you try offering a torrent link

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Here is some useful information.

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Star_Trek_ ... nicorn%297

ICON System (LUG)
http://www.coldnorth.com/memoryicon/index.htm

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:39 pm
Profile YIM

again, they reference information in the books, but are not the books themselves...and i already found both those sites earlier.

if no one has a pdf onhand, i'll have to bow out, or have a lot of extra help from the people who have the actual books.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Interested! I have all of the PDF books and all of the Core Books in hard copy! I would love to see a good LUG game going and would like to play Federation!

Anyone who needs the PDFs please IM me or email me and I will see what I can do about getting them thrown up for you.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:41 pm