View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:32 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 in search of a game stargate d20 or anima from ffg 

Post Re: in search of a game stargate d20 or anima from ffg
since it dosent say this in the books at first level you get 1 feat for being a PC and 1 feat for being human right? as well as your specialty/spieces bonus feat and class stuff right?

my mythweavers screen name is the same as my screen name here.

i was messing round with openrpg a bit and i think i got the jist if it. we can work things out on tuesday. im making my sheet right now and tryig to get things right.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Open's one of those programs where the basics are really easy to get down but which takes a great deal of time to master. The macro's, for example, can be used to keep all of your character's stats handy and allow one-click posting of attack rolls, skills, ability rolls etc. Said macros can even be made so that you enter a value (say strength) once and it can relay that information, useful when a stat changes either permanently or temporarily. Of course you don't really NEED to have a character sheet macro done, but it saves on typing out the code if that's not really your thing.

Sun May 08, 2011 7:42 pm

pistol

For Humans, you get one feat for being a PC and whatever your specialty is. Since this is Stargate, the normal rules for Humans from other d20 games don't apply here. For future reference, if you need it for another game, it's on page 135.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:30 pm

-ok sorry. i didnt see that. some things in that book are hard to find to say the least lol

Mon May 09, 2011 12:54 am

I have received one character so far and that person has secured their spot on the opening team. I have also received three names for the Myth-Weavers site.

Remember if you have any questions, contact me or catch me on Blackstar on Tuesday.

Forgot to mention, no Reols or Asgards please. I will consider one Tok'ra if you have a really solid idea for that.

Tue May 10, 2011 6:50 am

ok you may have mentioned it before but how do we send he sheet on mythweaver?

and my computer had a freak out and the las thalf of stuff on my sheet was deleated so ill work on it during my lunch at school...

ill try to get up on open rpg tonight hopeing there are no big problems.

Tue May 10, 2011 12:12 pm

pistolpetepeterson wrote:
ok you may have mentioned it before but how do we send he sheet on mythweaver?

and my computer had a freak out and the las thalf of stuff on my sheet was deleated so ill work on it during my lunch at school...

ill try to get up on open rpg tonight hopeing there are no big problems.

Just copy and paste the link to the sheet in a private message to him.
It can only be edited by you, but it can be seen by anyone who has access to the link.

Tue May 10, 2011 12:18 pm

That works real slick lol. Dose the link stay the same Evin if it is updated?

Tue May 10, 2011 12:51 pm

pistolpetepeterson wrote:
That works real slick lol. Dose the link stay the same Evin if it is updated?

Yep.

Tue May 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Ok so I have a bit of a busy weekend ahead of me and won't be finished all the work on my end for this Tuesday and am still waiting for one last character sheet. However, I am determined to be ready for May 24. So, if you haven't made an account on Myth-Weavers and/or accepted my invitation to the game, please do so by then. I will post the briefing to the message board on Myth-Weavers on Saturday, the 21st. You can view it and change your bundles as you like then.

Also, the coming Tuesday, the 17th, I will be on at what will be our scheduled start time, 7:30 PM Central. We won't be playing, but if you have any questions again, about characters or the system, I'll be happy to answer them while I work on the missions and bad guys.

As before, you can hit me up on AIM/MSN or email anytime as well.

Sat May 14, 2011 6:41 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next