View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:49 pm

Pathfinder Society Online 

Post Pathfinder Society Online

Seeking players for Pathfinder Society Scenarios played using OpenRPG

Current plans are to play beginning at 6pm EST on Tuesday Nights.

You will need:

To read and become familiar with The Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play

To Click on the Link on this page to Join Pathfinder Society if you haven’t already. All players must arrive with a Pathfinder Society Number and legal Pathfinder Character (You can also click on another link on that page to register your character.)

Unless you have a way of getting your chronicle sheets from prior games to me (scanned images are acceptable), you must create a new society character to play in these games. I will be scanning and emailing chronicle sheets to players, and will report the events online within 2 days of the scenario.

Pathfinder Core Rulebook (hard copy or pdf) AND/OR the Pathfinder Reference Document

In order to play, we need a minimum 4 players (max 6 for time reasons) each time we play. The nice thing about PFS is that we won’t need the same 4 people all the time, so I’d like to get a big pool of players together , and the first 4-6 to show up will get to play. I will be running low-tier adventures to start, so it’s a great way to get new characters a few adventures under their belts before hitting the conventions.

If there’s a group of players looking to play specific scenarios who can get their sheets scanned in, let me know and we can try to set something up that way as well.

Also, anyone interested in sharing GMing and opening this up to other nights/times, let me know and we can try to work out scheduling/chronicle sharing details.

Stratton aka Reckless

strattonel at yahoo dot com

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 pm