View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 pm

Deathwatch - Fated Days 

Post Deathwatch - Fated Days
Server: Blackstar
Room Name: Deathwatch - Fated Days
Time: Wednesdays 8pm EST
Special Houserule: Instead of getting a refill of Fate Points at the end of every session, I will inform you whenever it is refilled instead. This is to keep Fate Points from being overused.

Feel free to come in and lurk, but refrain from talking in the main room and instead whisper me for questions or for a simple greeting.

This is the proper room for the Deathwatch game that I am running, may the Emperor bless those who shield mankind. Here you may initiate IC chat, discuss game related things, ask questions and receive notices from me about the game. Here I will post your Mission briefings that will include objectives and of course, available Req points for you to use. In addition, I will also post the results of your missions which will include objectives failed/succeeded, EXP total earned and Watch-Captain's remark on a marine's performance as well as the team as a whole.

Remember brothers, the enemies of man will never give up, and neither must you.

Kill-Team Roster:
Volomon- Ultramarine Apothecary
Sepharan - Blood Angel Assault Marine
Djared - Dark Angel Devastator
Marcus - Ultramarine Librarian
Lando - Space Wolf Tactical Marine
Davros - Ultramarine Tech Marine
Uriel - Black Shield Assault Marine

Last edited by Rayneth on Thu May 05, 2011 6:17 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:35 am

Post Re: Deathwatch - Fated Days
For those who have yet to email me the sheets. My email is jasonthewong@hotmail.com

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Due to final week of classes and school projects etc I haven't gotten my pc finished. I'll be working on my pc some tonight. Am hanging out on the server.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:33 pm
Profile YIM

Three Terran days has passed since your admittance into the dark halls of Watch Fortress Erioch, though you cannot tell from inside the gargantuan bastion of imperial might. During this time, your armor has been painted black by Techpriests and Techmarines, save for the right pauldron.

Watch Captain Davius has summoned you all to the briefing area for your first assignment as a Deathwatch Spacemarine. "Greetings Battle-Brothers, Inquisitor Kalistradi of the Ordo Xenos has formally requested our aid in a matter she believes only the might of the Astartles can remedy. She believes there is a genestealer infestation on the agricultural planet of Avalos . She also believes the local authorities of the planet has been compromised. Your mission is to provide aid to the Inquisitor in whatever way you can. We have requested a Frigate to transport you to the planet, and once on planetside, you will meet up with either herself or a member of her retinue. The Imperial Sword-Class Frigate, the "Valiant" commanded by Captain Galrite Haltreme. Do you have any questions about the mission?"

Mission Parameters
Primary Objectives: Provide Aid to Inquisitor Kalistradi
Secondary Objectives: Yet to be Determined
Tertiary Objectives: Yet to be Determined
Requisition Points: 50
Squad Leader: Brother Librarian Marcus
Oath: Oath of Knowledge

Decide amongst yourselves who shall be Squad Leader, and which oaths you shall take.

Last edited by Rayneth on Thu May 05, 2011 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:09 am

Where are all of you D:

Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 am

Rayneth wrote:
Where are all of you D:

Been busy with school/finals and job hunting. I'm going to try to get most of my pc done sometime today.

Wed May 04, 2011 1:58 pm
Profile YIM

Due to some unexpected circumstances I'll not be playing tonight. Have fun without me.

Wed May 04, 2011 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

Lando The Archmagi wrote:
Due to some unexpected circumstances I'll not be playing tonight. Have fun without me.

Thanks for the Heads up, see you next week Lando.

Thu May 05, 2011 12:12 am

Session 1

The beginning of the first mission for this kill team was wrought with danger before it even began. En route to the Agri-world of Avalos, their transport ship was beset upon by a fleet of hive ships, unleashing a barrage of bio-plasma and pyro-spores. Just moments before its eventual destruction, the Valiant send down its most precious cargo down to the world below, before it finally buckled, its final act of duty performed. A Space-Marine Drop pod transponder soon allowed the pod to veer through the roof of an Imperial chapel, where heavy fighting between the loyalist Planter y defense force and the traitor rebels were fighting it out. Vastly outnumbered, the Marines quickly turned the tide in a series of grueling gunbattles including a one on one engagement between a rebel war hero and Sepheran, a Blood Angel's Assault Marine, which ended with the two trading a single blow both on the head, one of which merely caused a bruise on Sepheran's dense skull while the war hero lost his head in a single blow. Demoralized, the rebel forces retreated, allowing the Loyalists to properly secure their position as the Imperial Guard Captain revealed himself to be Syndalla, loyal Callidus Assassin of Inquisitor Kalistradi's personal retinue. Once there, she explained the dire situation of the Lordsholm, which was nearing the brink of total occupation, even as a Tyranid Hive Fleet slowly approaches the planet. Their only hope would be to defeat the Broodlord, thus securing the city, and sending a message to their Chapter in the hopes of reinforcements.

Reward: 200 exp for Battle-Brothers Sephera, Davros, Marcus and Uriel.

Thu May 05, 2011 6:16 am

Due to circumstances beyond my control I might be a little late tonight.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:55 pm
Profile YIM