View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm

Deathwatch - Fated Days 

Post Re: Deathwatch - Fated Days
I apologize for my absence yesterday. My computer blue screened of death on me and I needed to reformat the whole drive...twice in fact. We are still good to go for next week, but as an assurance, those who are attending or wish to participate please post here. Thanks and sorry again to my players.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:24 am

Are we meeting tonight?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:17 pm
Profile YIM

Mostly been busy with finals the past week and with sudden internet loss (friend took home shared router) made things for the pass 2 weeks really hectic. If people are still willing, I can still run, but the lack of forum response is less than encouraging.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Rayneth wrote:
Mostly been busy with finals the past week and with sudden internet loss (friend took home shared router) made things for the pass 2 weeks really hectic. If people are still willing, I can still run, but the lack of forum response is less than encouraging.

I personally gave up since most if not all the party members either dropped out or couldn't stay awake or active during the past game sessions. Also with no response from you for weeks on the forum didn't much help. Sorry to hear about your internet troubles, had a few days without myself when storm destroyed my modem. Luckily, it was all covered by my ISP.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:10 pm
Profile YIM

Thats it then. I will officially call this game to a close. It has been nice gaming with you all.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 am