View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:47 pm

Looking for players for a interesting campaign. 

Post Looking for players for a interesting campaign.
I've been playing pathfinder for quite some time now, and I've come across the idea that I could make a campaign in which everything about each character and villain in unique, and the world as well, for instance, I think it'd be nice to allow ceartain monsters as PC's but the background has to fit the character, for instance, a Skeletal Champion, whom was an elf before death, died before she was able to complete a life obsession, to become the worlds greatest dancer (or w/e), her desire to be so was so strong it brought her back, but, it brought her back with her old alignment or w/e.

Also, new homebrewed things, such as Devils Fruit (Still working that out) If you've never seen One Piece, look it up, or other things such as Demi-Gods, but the real reason I want it is so I can throw all kinds of things at the players to keep things interesting or on thier toes, it'd make for a interesting campaign, and would possibly make for a fresh begining from most of the Pathfinder things.

If you can't deal or cope with rules being changed or removed or added, then you shouldn't join, and I want RELIABLE players, also, you can reply here, or email me at Batman.mtweb@yahoo.com or, you can simply add me on skype at Batman.m.t.web thanks!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Looking for players for a interesting campaign.
One more thing, the campaign will resemble a turning point in the history of this world, and, this video would best explain it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0V7oh9hf68 thanks!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

sounded interesting until it turned into a One Piece game.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:16 pm

One Piece? Not really, I may have stolen one idea from One Piece, but that's all that'll be One Piece, the video was describing the turning point in history, the maker of the video actually didn't make a One Piece AMV, he used One Piece clips to tell a meaning, or however you say it haha.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

And if people disagree with the Devils Fruit, I can simply remove it from game, as simple as that.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:06 am
Profile YIM WWW