View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 2:19 pm

Late night gaming 11:30pm CST and later 

Post Late night gaming 11:30pm CST and later
Looking to play or run a game on the time frame above, any people on this late that want to play games? any game you may be running at this time I'd be glad to join, or I am able to run the games that I have at the above time frame.

Blackguard the knight stood in plate armor on a low rocky hill overlooking the grassy plains on a heavily clouded day, beyond towards the forests another darker cloud was spreading, one of unnatural origin making it that much more ominous, a slight wind blew waves across the surface of the grass like an ocean current, and the wind was chilled, his dark blue cloak flowed slightly with the breeze. Blackguard held his two-handed sword to his chest as he leaned upon it's hilt as he gazed towards the dark clouds, the company of his usual companions had long since departed on their own paths, and blackguard stood alone. Ahead lie the barony of two lakes vale overshadowed by the dark unnatural cloud cover, communications with the barony had ceased weeks ago, and soldiers sent to investigate had not returned, rumors of undead creatures roaming the dark underneath the ominous cloud had been reported by many of the locals, and with the increasing hostilities between the kingdom and it's neighbor more soldiers could not be spared as the kingdom was preparing for war. A low thunder rumbled across the grassy plain as Blackguard raised his sword to his shoulder, he started down the hill towards his war horse that was grazing near the road leading to the barony of two lakes vale, and he wondered if he too would not return...

Last edited by cage007 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:51 am

Post Re: Late night gaming 11:30pm CST and later
I'd be interesting in gaming if it was starting a bit later then that 2 or 3 CST would be good for me.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Post Re: Late night gaming 11:30pm CST and later
I may be on to play at that time still, maybe only an hour or so though, but you could still join in when you can, I'm usually on open rpg late learning a bit more and experimenting with it so you can drop in on the blackstar server in the 1e DnD mystara recruiting room. Like I said I'm up for any game tho.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:43 am