View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:00 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Palladium Fantasy 2ed - Mondays 8pm 

Post Palladium Fantasy 2ed - Mondays 8pm
The bright powerful light broke through the overhanging branches, shattering its life giving force across the cold soil and ground beneath your feet. The wilds of the forest make no attempts to conceal its savagery as you cling tightly to the small slim road, your only solace in the wild lands of the Eastern region.

The eastern territories is a sparse ruled region, where kingdoms lose contact with the outside world for years due to the fear of war with the Wolfen empire, a Kingdom that lies like a great slumbering beast up north. But politics has no followers in a land where beasts tower over man, and where great forgotten magic lies across the waters in the fabled Library of Bletherad.

Game system: Palladium Fantasy 2ed
Worldbook Eastern Territory, Library of Bletherad, any and all regions are possible.
Day/Time: Mondays 8pm est (or any other start time as though everyone agrees)
Server 1) Mayhem gaming- back up server: Blackstar
Style of game heavy GM narration, I expect some good RP to match the level of narration.

If the original players are still interested, then we have the following:

Asgardian Elven Witch (stats rolled up) Lando
True Atlantean Summoner (stats rolled up) Starmage
Wolfen Diabolist (stats rolled up, unless he wants to reroll) trollblood
Mercenary Soldier-race not specified- (interested, stats not rolled up) Link
Paladin-race undecided- (interested) Windrider687

Could use 1 or 2 more, I would also like to have confirmation from the last two interested players on when they will be avialable to roll up stats (especially since one has a mac, and I dont know if macs can run openrpg).

First game will take place on Jan 10, 2010.
Rifts races are allowed. Rifts OCCs have to be reviewed by me, same with RCCs.

Last edited by ammocase on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Post Re: Palladium Fantasy 2ed - Mondays 8pm
Macs DO run OpenRPG. They just have to download the appropriate mac python and wxpython.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:31 am
Profile ICQ YIM

I sent him two links to the openrpg forum where they discussed it. He just emailed me that he will be downloading it on his old pc, so we will see how it goes. He will meet up with me either sunday or monday to roll him up. He will be an Aberrant Paladin.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:05 am

Yo ammocase,

I am still game. you avail in the next day or two to do stats, since I lost my other set?

Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:35 pm

I picked up another player, so I will have two players rolling up stats on monday, so if you want to join that day for your stats you can. I'll have a room up around 7pm-8pm est time on mayhem or blackstar. I am also free sunday evening as well.

Asgardian Elven Witch (stats rolled up) Lando
True Atlantean Summoner (stats rolled up) Starmage
Wolfen Diabolist (stats will be rerolled) trollblood
Mercenary Soldier-race not specified- (interested, stats not rolled up) Link
Paladin-race undecided- (interested, rolling stats mon) Windrider687
Undecided-race undecided (interested, rolling stats mon) Zeno

Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:11 pm

I should have my pc done by Tuesday at the latest.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:23 pm
Profile YIM

I'll sit in the room with you tonight and finish up my PC.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

You can post the character stats here, or as a PM. If you prefer to email it, then email it to ammo312 followed by msn.com

I would like some background story for your character so I can use that for seeds in adventures. I might suggest a modification to it so it can fit the Eastern Territories setting (if I can).

I will have a room up tomorrow night starting at 7pm est thru 9pm est. Server should be mayhemgaming, back up is blackstar.

I am reading over everyones OCCs and some additional material since this week I am pretty much going to be a hermit at home. One thing I failed to notice was that creatures of magic can not be a Witch. I dont mind this if I can get a good background out of it (considering if Asgardian elves are creatures of magic), like being forsaken from the Asgardian elven order (which is pretty much given considering Elves usually never become Witches). This would make a great enemy and adventure seed.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Had a busy weekend so I've not had a chance to finish up my pc, might be Tuesday now before she's done. I'm fine with changing my race or class too, not a huge deal.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 am
Profile YIM

You dont have to change her if you dont want to. I just threw that in there in case it ever comes up during the game.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:53 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next