View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next
 Ark's Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed.) 

Post Re: RECRUITING Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wednesdays/Frida
So I think I semi-accidently made a samurai, haha. I'm digging it, though.

Arkhandus wrote:
Character Name: Tamotsu Genji (Gen for short)
Race: Half-elf , Alignment: Lawful Neutral , Patron Deity: Yamagami
Class Levels: Inquisitor 6
Character Level: 6 , XP: 15,000 , Next Level: 23,000 total
Age: 47 yrs., Height: 5 ft. 11 in., Weight: 175 lbs., Male/Female: M
Eyes: Hazel , Hair: Black , Skin: Olive
Languages: Common, Elven, Zanji, Terran

Strength 16 (+3), Dexterity 14 (+2), Constitution 14 (+2)
Intelligence 12 (+1), Wisdom 15 (+2), Charisma 13 (+1)

HP / Maximum: 48 / 48 , Nonlethal: 0 , DR: 0/X , SR: 0
AC: 23 (+2 Dex, +0 dodge, +0 size, +7 armor, +3 shield, +1 natural, etc.)
Touch AC: 12 , Flat-Footed AC: 21
Fortitude +9 , Reflex +6 , Will +12 (+14 vs. enchantments) , Initiative +6, Hero Points: 1

Base Attack Bonus: +4
Melee: +7 (+4 BAB, +3 Str, +0 size)
Ranged: +6 (+4 BAB, +2 Dex, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Bonus: +7 (+4 BAB, +3 Str, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Defense: 21 (+4 BAB, +3 Str, +2 Dex, +0 size, +2 feat)

Favored Class: Inquisitor and Fighter (+0 HP, +6 skill ranks)
Size: Medium , Space: 5 ft., Reach: 5 ft., Speed: 30 ft.
Type (Subtype): Humanoid (Human and Elf)
Racial Ability Score Adjustments: +2 Str
Other Racial Qualities: Low-Light Vision, Elf Blood, Elven Immunities, Keen Senses, Multitalented, Dual-Minded (replaces Adaptability)
Advanced Traits: Indomitable Faith, Elven Reflexes

Feats: Defensive Combat Training, Quick Draw, Weapon Focus (Bastard Sword), Precise Strike (Inquisitor), Outflank (Inquisitor)

Skills:
Climb +7 (1 ranks, +3 ability, +3 class, -1 armor)
Diplomacy +10 (6 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class)
Heal +6 (1 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class)
Intimidate +13 (6 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +3 other)
Knowledge (Dungeon) +5 (1 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class) (+2 to identify monsters)
Knowledge (Planes) +5 (1 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class) (+2 to identify monsters)
Knowledge (Nature) +7 (3 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class) (+2 to identify monsters)
Knowledge (Religion) +7 (3 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class) (+2 to identify monsters)
Perception +13 (6 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +2 other)
Ride +5 (1 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, -1 armor)
Sense Motive +14 (6 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +3 other)
Stealth +10 (6 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, -1 armor)
Survival +11 (6 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class) (+3 when tracking)
Swim +6 (1 ranks, +3 ability, +3 class, -1 armor)

PP: 4, GP: 17, SP: 8, CP: 8 (57.88 GP total)
Load: 75.5 lbs., Light: 76 lbs., Medium: 153 lbs., Heavy: 230 lbs.
Maximum Load: 230 lbs., Push/Pull: 1150 lbs.

Gear:
Mithral Breastplate +1 (5,200 GP, 15 lbs., worn)
Heavy Darkwood Shield +1 (1,257 GP, 5 lbs., strapped to back)
Adamantine Bastard Sword +1 (5,035 GP, 6 lbs., sheathed at the hip)
Amulet of Natural Armor +1 (2,000 GP, 0 lbs., worn)
Masterwork Composite (+3 Str) Longbow (700 GP, 3 lbs., strapped to back)
Arrows, x20 (1 GP, 3 lbs., in quiver, on back)
Dagger (2 GP, 1 lb., sheathed on belt)
Explorer's Outfit (Free!, 8 lbs., worn)
Backpack (2 GP, 2 lbs., worn)
Belt Pouch (1 GP, 0.5 lbs., on belt)
Spell Component Pouch (5 GP, 2 lbs., on belt)
Silk Rope, 50ft (10 GP, 5 lbs., tied to backpack)
Waterskin (1 GP, 4 lbs., in backpack)
Whetstone (2 CP, 1 lb., in belt pouch)
Rations, 4 days (2 GP, 4 lbs., in backpack)
Silver Holy Symbol (25 GP, 2 lbs., worn)
Bedroll (1 SP, 5 lbs., tied to backpack)
Flint and Steel (1 GP, in belt pouch)
Masterwork Manacles with Superior Locks, x2 (400 GP, 6 lbs., in backpack)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds, 50 charges (750 GP, 1 lb., in backpack)
Bandages of Rapid Recovery, x2 (400 GP, 2 lbs., in backpack)
Platinum Rings, x3 (150 GP, one worn, two in belt pouch) (spell focuses for Shield Other)

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: simple, hand crossbow, longbow, repeating crossbow, shortbow, bastard sword
Other Class Features: Domain (Protection), Judgment 2/day, Monster Lore, Orisons, Stern Gaze, Cunning Initiative, Detect Alignment, Track, Solo Tactics, Bane 6 rounds/day, Discern Lies 6 rounds/day

Spellcasting Class: Inquisitor , Caster Level: 6 , Concentration: +8
Spell Save DC: 12 + level (Wisdom)
Spell Slots: n/a 0-level, 5 1st-level, 4 2nd-level
Spells Known:
0th: Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Read Magic, Light, Stabilize
1st: Cure Light Wounds, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Shield of Faith
2nd: Cure Moderate Wounds, Resist Energy, Shield Other, Spiritual Weapon

Appearance:
Average height, with a strong, but lean, build.
Slanted almond shaped hazel eyes.
Shoulder-length black hair, always tied back. Ronin-style goatee.
Wears a mithral breastplate with Zanjin engravings under a heavy, layered outfit. Clothes are mostly grey in color, with brown and white trim. A silk sash across his waist keeps everything together.
Nearly always seen with his wide-brimmed, and very worn, brown and grey hat.
A long strand of silver prayer beads are kept wrapped around his left forearm, each bead meticulously etched with a depiction of a mountain range.
At his side is an intentionally plain wooden scabbard that holds a long, narrow, curved sword.
On his back is a very sturdy longbow, and a wooden shield. The outside of the shield also seems to be plain, but the entire inside is lined with Terran, Zanji, and Elven writings. They seem to be a collection of scripture and famous quotes, to those that can read the languages.

Background/Personality:
Personality Keywords: Honest, straightforward, untrusting, loyal, protective, lonely
Father is an elven ranger from central Rhivia.
Mother was a warrior-priestess (paladin) of Yamagami from Zanjin.
Met while adventuring, had half-elven baby (Me!).
When mother died when the child was was young, father left to continue adventuring, leaving the child in care the child's human grandmother.
Grandma, a priestess, taught the ways of Zaotao religion to the child, along with a healthy distrust of the Arcane.
In his early twenties, grammy kicks the bucket.
Not particularly down with the rest of his human family/clan due to racial tension and religious scrutiny, he took off on his own.
Cut his teeth in his early years as a travelling bodyguard-for-hire and 'exterminator,' hunting and killing pesky low level monsters.
Was hired on at one point to run with a party to find an Arcane device for a power-hungry individual (never a good idea).
Arcane device killed most of the party, including the young lady he started having feelings for (see, that's what happens).
He survived and returned the device. He was given praise, wealth, and a reputation as an excellent item retrieval expert.
Meanwhile, he only grew to distrust the Arcane even more.
Work started to flow in for a person of his particular talents. Became more selective about jobs, making sure they're for fair and just causes, and coincided with his faith.
He's only mildly suspicious of Psionics for the time being, but with his latest assignment, he's bound to pass judgment quickly.

Notes:

Attacks:
+1 Adamantine Bastard Sword +9 melee for 1d10+4 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 5 ft.)
Dagger +7 melee for 1d4+3 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 5 ft.)
Unarmed strike +7 melee for 1d3+3 damage (20/x2 critical, reach 5 ft.)
Masterwork Composite (+3) Longbow +7 ranged for 1d8+3 damage (20/x3 critical, increment 110 ft.)
Dagger +6 ranged for 1d4+3 damage (19-20/x2 critical, increment 10 ft.)

Last edited by MerkD on Sun May 08, 2011 2:45 am, edited 9 times in total.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Arkhandus wrote:
Welcome!

......but dangit, now the recruit from EN World has dropped out. PM'd me to say that Pathfinder/3E was just too complex or has too many options to deal with, so he's going back to the simplicity of 2E AD&D. Sigh. Two folks dropping out in one day, and before the campaign could even get underway. :(

Hopefully enough other folks will jump in over the next week so the game can start by the end of the month or early next month.

Just change the day and I'll be right back in. Lokey, too might be interested if you did it on thurs or fri.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Post Re: RECRUITING Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed./Thurs./Fri.
I changed the day for the game to either Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays, depending on group consenus. We'll see if anyone else expresses interest with the wider set of possible game-days.

I'll be posting some more information in the first few posts of this thread over the weekend and next week. Probably starting with some more basic details on the main continent, Rhivia, where most of the PCs will probably originate from.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:35 pm

MerkD wrote:
So I think I semi-accidently made a samurai, haha. I'm digging it, though.

Character Name: Tamotsu Genji (Gen for short)
Race: Half-elf , Alignment: Lawful Neutral , Patron Deity: Yamagami
Class Levels: Inquisitor 6
Character Level: 6 , XP: 15,000 , Next Level: 23,000 total
Age: 36 yrs., Height: 5 ft. 11 in., Weight: 180 lbs., Male/Female: M
Eyes: Hazel , Hair: Black , Skin: Olive
Languages: Common, Elven, Zanji, Terran

That's alright, the Zanjin people are basically similar to the feudal-era Japanese.

Minor note: Although I did not originally indicate halfbreeeds getting a free regional language, I suppose I will grant half-elves and half-orcs a free regional language like humans. I still need to edit the second post to indicate that nonhumans can substitute a regional language for one of their automatic languages. Common is a trade language, but more crude and simplistic than other languages; likewise with Undercommon. So while Common may be used for general speech and trade/negotiations, it's considered inferior to using the 'true' or 'proper' languages of the local populace, and can be considered insulting in some places, a tongue of foreigners and peasant merchants.

MerkD wrote:
Strength 16 (+3), Dexterity 14 (+2), Constitution 14 (+2)
Intelligence 12 (+1), Wisdom 15 (+2), Charisma 13 (+1)

HP / Maximum: 40 / 40 , Nonlethal: 0 , DR: 0/X , SR: 0
AC: 23 (+2 Dex, +0 dodge, +0 size, +7 armor, +3 shield, +1 natural, etc.)
Touch AC: 12 , Flat-Footed AC: 21
Fortitude +9 , Reflex +6 , Will +12 (+14 vs. enchantments) , Initiative +6, Hero Points: 1

Base Attack Bonus: +4
Melee: +7 (+4 BAB, +3 Str, +0 size)
Ranged: +6 (+4 BAB, +2 Dex, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Bonus: +7 (+4 BAB, +3 Str, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Defense: 21 (+4 BAB, +3 Str, +2 Dex, +0 size, +2 feat)

Favored Class: Inquisitor (+0 HP, +6 skill ranks)
Size: Medium , Space: 5 ft., Reach: 5 ft., Speed: 30 ft.
Type (Subtype): Humanoid (Human and Elf)
Racial Ability Score Adjustments: +2 Str
Other Racial Qualities: Low-Light Vision, Elf Blood, Elven Immunities, Keen Senses, Dual-Minded (replaces Adaptability)
Advanced Traits: Indomitable Faith, Elven Reflexes

Please indicate your second favored class as a half-elf, either in the Favored Class section or in the Other Racial Qualities section next to the Multitalented trait that you didn't list yet. Just in case you end up multiclassing at some point.

MerkD wrote:
Feats: Defensive Combat Training, Quick Draw, Weapon Focus (Bastard Sword), Precise Strike (Inquisitor), Outflank (Inquisitor)

Skills:
Climb +7 (1 ranks, +3 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Diplomacy +10 (6 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Heal +6 (1 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Intimidate +13 (6 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +3 other, -0 armor)
Knowledge (Dungeon) +5 (1 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor) (+2 to identify monsters)
Knowledge (Planes) +5 (1 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor) (+2 to identify monsters)
Knowledge (Nature) +7 (3 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor) (+2 to identify monsters)
Knowledge (Religion) +7 (3 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor) (+2 to identify monsters)
Perception +13 (6 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +2 other, -0 armor)
Ride +6 (1 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Sense Motive +14 (6 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +3 other, -0 armor)
Stealth +11 (6 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Survival +11 (6 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor) (+3 when tracking)
Swim +7 (1 ranks, +3 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)

Please add your armor check penalty of -1 to Climb, Ride, Stealth, and Swim (due to the mithral breastplate).

MerkD wrote:
PP: 20, GP: 27, SP: 8, CP: 8 (227.88 GP total)
Load: 75.5 lbs., Light: 76 lbs., Medium: 153 lbs., Heavy: 230 lbs.
Maximum Load: 230 lbs., Push/Pull: 1150 lbs.

Gear:
Mithral Breastplate +1 (5,200 GP, 15 lbs., worn)
Darkwook Shield +1 (1,237 GP, 5 lbs., strapped to back)
Adamantine Bastard Sword +1 (5,035 GP, 6 lbs., sheathed at the hip)
Amulet of Natural Armor +1 (2,000 GP, 0 lbs., worn)
Masterwork Composite (+3 Str) Longbow (700 GP, 3 lbs., strapped to back)
Arrows, x20 (1 GP, 3 lbs., in quiver, on back)
Dagger (2 GP, 1 lb., sheathed on belt)
Explorer's Outfit (Free!, 8 lbs., worn)
Backpack (2 GP, 2 lbs., worn)
Belt Pouch (1 GP, 0.5 lbs., on belt)
Spell Component Pouch (5 GP, 2 lbs., on belt)
Silk Rope, 50ft (10 GP, 5 lbs., tied to backpack)
Waterskin (1 GP, 4 lbs., in backpack)
Whetstone (2 CP, 1 lb., in belt pouch)
Rations, 4 days (2 GP, 4 lbs., in backpack)
Silver Holy Symbol (25 GP, 2 lbs., worn)
Bedroll (1 SP, 5 lbs., tied to backpack)
Flint and Steel (1 GP, in belt pouch)
Masterwork Manacles with Superior Locks, x2 (400 GP, 6 lbs., in backpack)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds, 50 charges (750 GP, 1 lb., in backpack)
Bandages of Rapid Recovery, x2 (400 GP, 2 lbs., in backpack)

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: simple, hand crossbow, longbow, repeating crossbow, shortbow, bastard sword
Other Class Features: Domain (Protection), Judgment 2/day, Monster Lore, Orisons, Stern Gaze, Cunning Initiative, Detect Alignment, Track, Solo Tactics, Bane 6 rounds/day, Discern Lies 6 rounds/day

The darkwood shield should be noted as a darkwood heavy shield, just for reference, and it should cost 20 more GP than what you have it listed as (1,000 GP for +1 enhancement, 7 GP for a heavy wooden shield base item, +150 GP for masterwork quality, +100 GP for 10 pounds base weight for determining the cost of making it darkwood, =1,257 GP total).

MerkD wrote:
Spellcasting Class: Inquisitor , Caster Level: 6 , Concentration: +8
Spell Save DC: 12 + level (Wisdom)
Spell Slots: n/a 0-level, 5 1st-level, 4 2nd-level
Spells Known:
0th: Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Read Magic, Light, Stabilize
1st: Cure Light Wounds, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Shield of Faith
2nd: Cure Moderate Wounds, Resist Energy, Shield Other, Spiritual Weapon

Appearance:
Average height, with a strong, but lean, build.
Slanted almond shaped hazel eyes.
Shoulder-length black hair, always tied back. Ronin-style goatee.
Wears a mithral breastplate with Zanjin engravings over a heavy outfit made for exploring. Clothes are mostly grey in color, with brown and white trim.
Nearly always seen with his wide-brimmed, and very worn, brown and grey hat, along with his matching cloak.
A long strand of silver prayer beads are kept wrapped around his left forearm, each bead meticulously etched with a depiction of a mountain range.
At his side is an intentionally plain scabbard that holds a long, narrow, curved sword.
On his back is a very sturdy longbow, and a wooden shield. The outside of the shield also seems to be plain, but the entire inside is lined with Terran, Zanji, and Elven writings. They seem to be a collection of scripture and famous quotes, to those that can read the languages.

Background/Personality:
Personality Keywords: Honest, straightforward, untrusting, loyal, protective, lonely
Father is an elven ranger from central Rhivia.
Mother was a warrior-priestess (paladin) of Yamagami from Zanjin.
Met while adventuring, had half-elven baby (Me!).
When mother died when the child was was young, father left to continue adventuring, leaving the child in care the child's human grandmother.
Grandma, a priestess, taught the ways of Zaotao religion to the child, along with a healthy distrust of the Arcane.
In his early twenties, grammy kicks the bucket.
Not particularly down with the rest of his human family/clan due to racial tension and religious scrutiny, he took off on his own.
Cut his teeth in his early years as a travelling bodyguard-for-hire and 'exterminator,' hunting and killing pesky low level monsters.
Was hired on at one point to run with a party to find an Arcane device for a power-hungry individual (never a good idea).
Arcane device killed most of the party, including the young lady he started having feelings for (see, that's what happens).
He survived and returned the device. He was given praise, wealth, and a reputation as an excellent item retrieval expert.
Meanwhile, he only grew to distrust the Arcane even more.
Work started to flow in for a person of his particular talents. Became more selective about jobs, making sure they're for fair and just causes, and coincided with his faith.
He's only mildly suspicious of Psionics for the time being, but with his latest assignment, he's bound to pass judgment quickly.

Notes:

Attacks:
Adamantine Bastard Sword +1 +9 melee for 1d10+4 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 5 ft.)
Dagger +7 melee for 1d4+3 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 5 ft.)
Unarmed strike +7 melee for 1d3+3 damage (20/x2 critical, reach 5 ft.)
Masterwork Composite (+3) Longbow +7 ranged for 1d8+3 damage (20/x3 critical, increment 110 ft.)
Dagger +6 ranged for 1d4+3 damage (19-20/x2 critical, increment 10 ft.)

The rest looks fine, but the +1 for the bastard sword should probably be put at the beginning of its line rather than right in front of its attack bonus (+1 Adamantine Bastard Sword).

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:26 am

Character sheet updated. The languages were actually a carry over from an earlier draft when he had a 14 Int for some combat expertise feats. But I'll take a free regional language any day :D (worst case was that I drop Terran). I've got a great mental image for this character, and he should be a blast to play. Not nearly as strict as a Paladin, but with a similar personal drive, and with an edge of a cutthroat, let's-get-this-jazz-over-with, attitude. Going to be fun interacting with the party and the oddities of a foreign continent. Miiiind Maaaagic! *waves fingers and makes ghost sounds*

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 am

Something I got to wondering, are you planning on having us all roleplay meeting, or start us out x days after getting together?

So far, I believe all of the D&D games I've been in on have had the characters meet and join together (mostly on flimsy excuses) on the first day of playing. I still remember my kender in a forgotten realms campaign, I decided to arm wrestle with a woman after she beat a burly guy. After a couple of lucky rounds (for me) other members of the party messed around and almost turned the whole thing into a bar brawl. I doubt any of that would happen this time, but that was definitely the most fun meeting I've roleplayed.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 am

Heheh. Reminds me rather surprisingly with how one of my one-shot face-to-face games went. I ran a one-shot for a high school buddy, and his PC was SUPPOSED to run into this old priest as he embarked on his little quest on the nearby mountain. Instead, he wandered all over the city for about an hour or two, bugging random people and other adventurers in the local taverns to try and horn in on their gigs or something, and got into a snarky argument with one such random adventurer.

Eventually that NPC stood up, removed one glove, and slapped his PC with it. He proceeded to pick up the glove and slap the guy back. Thus proceeded the duel outside, in front of the tavern...... The random NPC adventurer, a snooty disgraced nobleman-turned-adventurer/mercenary, quickly trounced him with some awesome rolls and dual-wielding magic weapons (aristocrat/fighter/ranger). The PC was a Nomad Psion who fancied himself some kind of bad-arse spearfighter. He didn't bother using any psionics in that too-short duel, aside from his gear being heavily psionic of course.

Once he regained consciousness a few moments later, after I decided to have the NPC cleric witness the street-fight and rush to the dying buffoon's aid, my buddy's PC thanked his benefactor and went back into the tavern. He ended up convincing the random NPC adventurer to join him on his own little quest in exchange for gold and some of the treasure, and went up the mountain accompanied by Tharion the snarky noble jack***. The witty banter between the two was hilarious for the remainder of the session, but they did manage to kick arse and defeat the monsters and villains atop the mountain. The NPC cleric went ignored and abandoned right after saving the PC's life earlier.

ANYWAY........
I'm thinking I'll start the PCs off with their first meeting where they're assembled by the leaders of (some of) Rhivia's remaining countries, and assigned their quest. Then they'll have to travel a short ways across Rhivia to reach the port-city where they'll be setting sail for Azagan. Any Azaganian PCs will have met with one of those Rhivian leaders already and asked to attend the main meeting for a quest of the utmost importance and no small amount of rewards. That, or those PCs may have slipped in under the guise of local mercenaries etc., depending on what works best with folks' backgrounds/personalities/etc.

I'm still considering how the initial meeting and such will go, so it may be more chaotic than this initial idea. In any case, I intend the party to first form on Rhivia and have a short mini-adventure on the road to the port, and probably some kind of seafaring adventure along the way (Azagan is across a large sea or small ocean, so it's no quick trek).

I'm still deciding whether or not some of the PCs' starting gear will have come from the Rhivian leaders' up-front payment for the start of the quest, or if the Rhivian leaders will instead provide additional funds during the 1st game session. The fractured nations of Rhivia are entering a sort of temporary alliance of necessity/desperation as the otherworldly threat begins to descend upon their lands.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:55 am

Sorry I haven't posted any updates in the last several days, been busy over Easter and such, then got too distracted on Monday and Tuesday. New info will be posted tonight and over the next few days. Still looking for a few more players.

Do any of you have a problem with playing on Thursdays or Fridays instead? While Wednesday is my preferred day for this, it seems Thursday or Friday may be slightly easier to find enough players for.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:12 am

Fridays would be feasible for me (though, like yourself, I would prefer Wednesdays). Thursdays would be somewhat problematic, particularly in the near future.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:09 am

Hey Ark,

I play on your other game on sunday night as Ratholy.

Wednesday night 8-9pm EST is perfect for me, that is if you have more room in the game. Also thursday 9h30 PM EST I am also available, but prefer wednesday. The setting seems very interesing and is the type of adventure I love: discovery and a solid goal. I have played in your other game enough to know you run quality games.

I am new to pathfinder, will read up on it, so hopefuly not a big issue.
I don't know yet what PC to play, but will see when/if you confirm there is another spot.

Please let me know!
Best wishes.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:06 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next