View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:57 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
 Ark's Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed.) 

Post Re: RECRUITING Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed./Thurs./Fri.
Arkhandus wrote:
Do any of you have a problem with playing on Thursdays or Fridays instead? While Wednesday is my preferred day for this, it seems Thursday or Friday may be slightly easier to find enough players for.

Nope, I am open pretty much every evening. Thursdays might be a little bit tighter, but still manageable with the times you were proposing earlier.

Still looking forward to punkin' down some baddies, and healin' mah buddies! *snikt!*

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:10 am

Hahahah!

Well, my recruiting efforts on Blackstar Games Server this week are finding a few players that may be joining us, but most of them aren't available on Wednesdays.

New info will be posted sometime in the next few hours, as I'm finishing up some of it. It'll be edited into the first few posts of this thread.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:45 am

On a related note: it looks like, as of yesterday, d20pfsrd.com has added the Psionics Unleashed material to their database. Might be useful to those of you trying to put together a mentally-minded character.

Pew pew! Mind bullets!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:51 pm

sweet, now I don't have to use illegally downloaded material... not that I would... really...

Also, mentioning it again, any day is fine with me. Fridays I might have to start later, depending on my weekend plans.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Cool! I wondered if Psionics Unleashed might be added to the Pathfinder Reference Document or something at some point. Since it's mostly just a conversion of the XPH material in the 3.5 SRD.

And thanks for letting me know about your availability, mlkbuster. I'll hopefully have the day and time slot for the game determined by next week.

Adding and fixing a bit of info on the first page of the thread now, and more of it later today, including regional and deity descriptions. Got too distracted and tired last night to finish working on this stuff then.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:30 pm

DroidDr wrote:
Hey Ark,

I play on your other game on sunday night as Ratholy.

Wednesday night 8-9pm EST is perfect for me, that is if you have more room in the game. Also thursday 9h30 PM EST I am also available, but prefer wednesday. The setting seems very interesing and is the type of adventure I love: discovery and a solid goal. I have played in your other game enough to know you run quality games.

I am new to pathfinder, will read up on it, so hopefuly not a big issue.
I don't know yet what PC to play, but will see when/if you confirm there is another spot.

Please let me know!
Best wishes.

Hey Droid! I'll respond to your PM as well; I was busy yesterday and didn't see this post at the time. It's looking like we'll be running on Thursdays or Fridays instead, since I can't seem to find enough players for Wednesdays (only about 4 people available on Wednesdays it seems, and I want at least 5 or 6 players). I'll see what the others think and if we can get enough for Wednesdays, but so far it's looking like Thursday or Friday will have to be the game-day.

Pathfinder is very close to 3.5 D&D so it's no problem to adapt to it from D&D.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Posted some more Rhivian countries in the second post of the thread, and the full or nearly-full deity descriptions for most of the greater deities in the Rhivian pantheon further down that page (also tweaked a few deities' names and such for less overlap/similarity). I'll have more done and posted on or by Monday, and even more done by Wednesday (at which point I hope to have all of the major details posted).

So far, it looks like we have 4 players who've posted here on the forum, and about 3 to 6 possible players from the Blackstar Games Server, of which I'm only confident that 1 or 2 are likely to show up next week (possibly more, but you can never be sure with an online group until you're actually meeting with them regularly). I'll accept up to 8 players in the end if we have that many still interested and present next week, but I expect more like 6.

I'd like everyone to show up on Blackstar Games Server or the OpenRPG Dev II server next week, either on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, sometime between 5 and 9 pm Pacific (8-12 Eastern) so we can work out final details and get the game's day/time slot finalized. While I'd like to start play next week, it seems likely that the recruits from this week won't all be ready yet. So maybe we'll start the game next week, or maybe we'll start it on the following week. Remains to be seen.

Currently, it looks like we'll have the Inquisitor, the Shaper Psion, a Rogue (either Darkwolf's human? rogue concept or the elven rogue that GegenDrache is making; haven't heard back from Darkwolf yet), and possibly a Ranger (Eurrsk is working on one, and DroidDr might also make one but hasn't gotten back to me yet), a Psychic Warrior or Psion (Bethany is considering one), and/or whatever Arelius, Blakdout, or Flimflam might be considering. Priority for PC-slots goes to those who've posted in this thread, and first-come-first-serve for whoever shows up next week with characters ready or nearly-ready for the remaining slots. Other players will be held in reserve in case anyone drops out.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 pm

Sweet!

I'm digging the lore updates, Ark, I've actually started to look forward to them. Plenty of juicy information for me to mull over, especially the deities. Might as try to learn myself a little, since my character is rocking the Know: Religion.

I'll definitely be there next week, whenever is fine.

At the rate the characters are going, it looks like we're going to have a fairly lightweight, sneaky party. I'll end up being both the meatball up front and the healer. I guess I could always shield other everyone in the party, throw on my fast healing, and go jump into the topaz dragon's maw, screaming about honor the entire way down it's throat. : P

S'all good. ; )

Sun May 01, 2011 12:05 am

Just looking at the classes, we should have a decent front line, with ranger and inquisitor (could be short if neither ranger works :shock: ). Psions should be able to help in several areas, and a rogue is definitely nice to have (while we could get around traps/locks without one, makes it easier).

The detail you put into things like the deities is impressive. I didn't read much of it, I'm curious, but I still just read things I considered potentially relevant.

So, we'll be starting off things in Zanjinhon? My quick glance showed that as the nation mentioned as being an eastern port. They've had contact with the eastern continent, even if rarely?

Sun May 01, 2011 2:58 am

I've been working on an Ophiduan 3/3 Ranger/Psion(Nomad). I'm just about done. I just need to work out the equipment and feats. I just want to make sure a few of the details are ok to use before I continue. Namely:

Race: Ophiduan
Traits: Armor Expert and Resilient
Languages: Common; Ophiduan; Rhivian; Dejarim

All good so far?

Sun May 01, 2011 9:15 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next