View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:35 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22  Next
 Ark's Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed.) 

Post Re: RECRUITING Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed. or Fri.)
Sorry, but the group is currently full.

Starting the first session today!

Background material will be finished and posted as I get around to it this week, due to a lot of fatigue and distractions around the house lately.

Thu May 19, 2011 1:16 am

Post Re: RECRUITING Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed. or Fri.)
Unfortunately, I've been sick and lazy since Sunday morning, spending more time resting in bed and less time working on stuff, so I haven't gotten any new information posted yet. However, I hope to get it posted in the next few days.

Second game session is starting now-ish, just waiting for the group to show up in the game-room on Blackstar.

Fair Warning: There may or may not be a game session next week, depending on how I'm feeling at that point after some surgery this weekend. I'll post a notice next week once I'm sure.

Wed May 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Post Re: RECRUITING CLOSED Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed.)
If we're playing tonight, I may be a little late.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:14 pm

No game tonight. I'm still too drowsy and tired. Hard to get any sleep with my jaw still sore from the surgery, so I only get a few hours of sleep here and there. The pain medicine only helps a bit and makes me more drowsy. Can't lay my head down on either side, and I have to almost sit upright to get any rest. But my jaw is starting to feel less sore, so I hope to resume running games this weekend or next week.

I'll resume posting game-information in the thread sometime this week.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:30 pm

No worries. Feel better. As far as rescheduling goes, I won't be able to play from Friday until Wednesday.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:11 am

I'm fine with waiting a full week, figured on that when he said he was cancelling.

Get well soon Ark, or we'll have to start casting random magic your way. :twisted:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:57 am

Okay, game resumes today, if enough folks show up. However, we might start playing on OpenRPG Dev II today instead of Blackstar. I'll decide sometime in the next hour or two as folks arrive on either server.

My jaw is mostly fine now, though it'll take weeks or months for new bone tissue to fill in the gaps where my wisdom teeth used to be, so I'm still not eating anything hard or crunchy for another week or two at least. Apologies for not posting anything in the past week or two, but I've been sidetracked and relatively lazy since the surgery. I'll try to resume updates this week instead.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Game's on for today. I'm in a room on the OpenRPG Dev II server right now. We'll try playing on that server this time and see if folks have an easier time staying connected to the server

I've been too busy and distracted this week to resume information-updates on the thread here, but I should be able to resume the updates in the next few days.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:36 am

Traipse is really screwing up for me now. I couldn't open the settings, then I closed it and can't log back in! Gimme a few I'll have it figured out.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:52 am

Hey everyone, I might be late this Wednesday (6/22). I try to avoid traveling on game days but I had to rearrange my schedule this week.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:36 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22  Next