View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
 Ark's Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed.) 

Post Re: RECRUITING CLOSED Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed.)
We should buy a 39.5' pole, in case we need it to tell people how vile they are and what we wouldn't touch them with...

More seriously, I was thinking a bottle of air would be useful (for a ship ride), but it's 7500 and I have a total of less than 6k gp and I'm not sure I want to spend that much on it. So if others want it, we can discuss, but it's probably not necessary given our magic talents.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Firstly: just a reminder, Metaxo will miss this week's game (11/7) so if someone could email him the logs afterwards it would be much appreciated.

Metaxo intended to buy a potion of water breathing if he could find one just in case of emergency. I mentioned in game it would take the sale of one of the gemstones he was given + his last 650 GP. If the characters could find a bottle of air in the city, he would throw in for that instead (he would throw in 550 GP and 3 red garnets as he feels it's important to keep some money on hand when traveling to a new place).

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:06 am

You're going to be gone in 11 months?
It's the 12th month now ;)

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:22 am

I have a bit less then 1k, but I bought 3 doses of antitoxin already (+5 poison save for 1hour I think). We could buy more, buy holy water stuff like that.
I just thought of POTIONS OF CURE POISON. We have NO CLERIC!. And Synjin is not high enough to cast it I am sure.

It could be a life saver!

ANy other ideas?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:32 am

Hey all. Just before leaving last session, Ark said "There's some loot that was divvied up today from earlier in the campaign, so you'll wanna check for that to see how much ya got, and whether or not there's anything you wanna spend that extra cash on" so abotu that:

Metaxo would have insisted on switching his regular longsword for that +1 from Gevryn. He simply would not have let that one go. He would have thought the wand of knock would be good to have but would have allowed the party to sell it.

Instead of re-distributing the wealth about that sword, you can just subtract the cost of selling that sword from Metaxo's money (1175 GP correct?) and add what he would get for selling his old sword (175 GP?). Also, Metaxo would have bought several scarves or pieces of cloth that can be doused in water and wrapped around a person's face for a makeshift dust mask, and 2 pints of lamp oil.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Gevryn's +1 Longsword sold for 1,157 GP and 5 SP, so if Metaxo wants to claim it instead, take off that much coin from his sheet to cover it. A normal, used longsword resells for 7 GP and 5 SP, or 157 GP and 5 SP if masterwork.

I assumed the wand of knock was being sold because 1) nobody showed any interest in it and 2) the group's concensus last time was that the Chime of Opening would be sold (both items do basically the same thing). I think I calculated the Wand of Knock selling for 1,225 GP since almost half of its charges had already been expended, so if you want to keep it, the group will have to give up a total of 1,225 GP to keep it.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:19 am

Done. Metaxo now has a +1 longsword instead of his plain masterwork. I'll let the wand of knock go and just pay more attention next time.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:20 am

I actually thought about it too, but realized that it's not completely necessary when I can make a lock disappear.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm

THis is Orishi`s player. I will be late, but I will show, please start without me.

Sorry!

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 am

Ok having issues with My open rpg hope to have them resolved but just a warning if I am late that is the cause

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next