View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:24 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Ark's Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed.) 

Post Re: Ark's Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed.)
Just occurred to me to check, but is the game this Wednesday on? (day before Thanksgiving)

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:14 am

Hmmm, I don't think there should be any problems unless some folks are going out of town and stuff before Thanksgiving.

Anyway, since the OpenRPG forums will be shutting down sometime in the near future (Chris hasn't specified when), we'll have to start using a different forum to organize and post notices etc. I would suggest we use EN World's Gamers Seeking Gamers forum, where I can start a thread for this game, but I dunno about the rest of you. I won't use any of those social media sites because I don't like their data-mining and junk. I don't use RPGnet anymore cuz of the jerks over there. So EN World is my first choice for recruiting and game-update threads.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am

En world sounds good to me,

Let us know!

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:36 am

I am actually traveling, but I might be able to leave early, otherwise we don't tend to start very much before I'd be getting to my parents' anyway.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 am

I recommend moving the forum to epicwords.com It's a great tool and easy to use. Each campaign gets it's own forum, wiki, file space, party loot tracker and a few other tools. Also has tools like xp and loot trackers for the characters, and each character gets a journal.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:43 am

Well, I forgot for several days, but finally got around to finishing the cyclopes' loot. Here it is.

Large Sack (holds a Masterwork Battleaxe *detects as psionic*, Crooked Bronze Stick *detects as magical*, Masterwork Heavy Crossbow, and Masterwork Scalemail Armor), Large Sack (holds a Masterwork Heavy Steel Shield, Masterwork Short Sword, Heavy Mace, 5 Javelins, Light Crossbow, 30 Bolts, and Breastplate Armor), Large Sack (holds a Heavy Steel Shield, Studded Leather Armor, 2 Bedrolls, Crowbar, Common Lamp, Inkpen, Small Steel Mirror, Hourglass, and Miner's Pick), Large Sack (holds an Iron Pot, 50-ft. Hemp Rope, Portable Ram, Shovel, and Sledge), Large Sack (holds a Belt Pouch, 2 Tents, Whetstone, 6 Large Waterskins, Smokestick, 2 Sunrods, 2 Tindertwigs, Blacksmithing Tools, Masterwork Armorsmithing Tools, and Masterwork Weaponsmithing Tools), Large Sack (holds a Climber's Kit, Healer's Kit, Magnifying Glass, Merchant's Scale, Masterwork Thieves' Tools, 10-Pound Iron Ingot, 10 Moonstones, Tourmaline, 170 GP, 534 SP, and 808 CP)

Large Sack (holds a Masterwork Greatclub, Masterwork +4-Strength Composite Longbow, 20 Arrows, Masterwork Hide Armor, Dagger, 50-ft. Hemp Rope, Grappling Hook, and a Climber's Kit), Large Sack (holds a Masterwork Longspear, Masterwork Heavy Crossbow, 20 Bolts, Masterwork Scalemail Armor, Masterwork Blacksmithing Tools, and 10-Pound Iron Ingot), Large Sack (holds a Masterwork Falchion, Masterwork Dagger, Masterwork +2-Strength Composite Longbow, 20 Arrows, Masterwork Breastplate, 2 Bedrolls, and 2 Tents), Large Sack (holds a Faintly-Glowing Gray Crystal *detects as psionic*, 2 Belt Pouches, 6 Large Waterskins, Gold Necklace With Red Garnets, Bronze Bracelet With Lapis Lazuli Insets, 5 Peridots, 4 Amethysts, Deep Blue Spinel, 249 GP, 670 SP, and 600 CP)

Large Sack (holds a Masterwork Lance, Masterwork Warhammer, Masterwork Scalemail Armor, Masterwork Heavy Steel Shield, and Masterwork Woodworking Tools), Large Sack (holds a Masterwork Halberd, Masterwork +3-Strength Composite Longbow, 20 Arrows, Dagger, Masterwork Splintmail Armor, Whetstone, 3 Bedrolls, and 2 Tents), Large Sack (holds a Faintly-Glowing Yellow-Crystal Silver-Wired Assembly *detects as psionic*, Bottle of Pale Blue Fluid *detects as magical*, 6 Large Waterskins, 3 Belt Pouches, Gold Armband With Deep-Green Spinel Insets, 4 Platinum Bars, 2 Gold Bars, 234 GP, 710 SP, and 1,198 CP)

Large Sack (holds a Small Masterwork Scimitar, Small Masterwork Greatsword, Small Masterwork Starknife, Small Masterwork Heavy Crossbow, 20 Bolts, Small Masterwork +2-Strength Composite Shortbow, 20 Arrows, 5 Small Throwing Axes, Small Masterwork Scalemail Armor, Small Hide Armor, Small Studded Leather Armor), Large Sack (holds a Faintly-Glowing Pink-Crystal Silver-Wired Assembly *detects as psionic*, Faintly-Glowing Pale-Green Crystal *detects as psionic*, 6 Large Waterskins, Rose Quartz, 32 GP, 78 SP, and 100 CP)

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:56 am

Hi all,

I (Orishi) am leaving Ark's wednesday PF game.
First I want to say that it is because of my busy life and not because of the game itself. Ark, I respect your game very much and appreciate all the hard work you put into it. I know, I dmed before, I know what a commitment it is.

My reasons
1- The game finishes late, for me anyways. 1am ET takes its toll, again, not Ark's fault.
2- I am busy as heck with family life, friends and activities, all of it is draining and takes its toll. I need to limit the stuff I do and have more R&R time. To do this, I have to reduce my commitments.

I would appreciate if Orishi does not die a violent death, in case I change my mind later. Perhaps he can return to the main Azagan city (the one we landed on) and coordinate the efforts there, or perhaps coordinate the research and help out as required where the group is now.

Again, sorry, not an ideal solution.
Ark if you want the latest node on Orishi, I can send you an updated one.

Best wishes to all, and keep this game strong.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:13 am

Well Orishi, it has been a pleasure and you will be missed. Maybe Orishi can go link up with Nelwyn and the two of them can have their own adventures in case they meet back up with the group later...Wouldn't that be neat?

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:25 am

Dang. Well, thanks for letting us know, Orishi. I'll figure out some reason for your character to return to Zerekan or something. It's been fun.

I think we have each others' e-mail, but otherwise, you can find me easily enough on EN World at least, since I use the same moniker (Arkhandus) everywhere.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:56 am

Well, I created a thread on EN World earlier, but apparently that site has been hacked or something and Firefox or Google or whatever is telling me that it's not safe to visit that site currently......damnit. I though the EN World admins had taken care of whatever problem they mentioned a week or two ago about the site possibly being hacked, but apparently not. So avoid it for now, I'll try to contact Morrus and see when the site is fixed.

I'll check out that Epic Words website but I dunno yet if I'll bother using it for my game threads etc.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next