View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next
 Ark's Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed.) 

Post Re: RECRUITING Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed. or Fri.)
I'd actually be riding on your shoulders piggy back style 8-)
Much better position to command from :lol:

If I'm needed to be moderately intimidating, I could use a power to become medium sized (or go the opposite direction) :P
That actually has possibilities, I could beat up a rude innkeeper looking like an orc, then return to the scene as a small child :twisted:

Oh, I'm currently on blackstar, as I don't see a devII server and can't join the veav server I see. I might have to suggest something like this to my brother and see if we can get a group together to play again at some point.

Wed May 04, 2011 11:44 pm

I'll be on Blackstar in a few minutes. And Dev II isn't visible on the server-list anymore, so its address has to be typed in or pasted in on the appropriate line in the Browse Servers window in order to connect to it. We may just play on Blackstar for simplicity's sake, but I prefer OpenRPG Dev II. Some people have trouble staying connected to one server or another, though.

Thu May 05, 2011 12:08 am

what is address for Dev II?

Thu May 05, 2011 12:14 am

I'll only give out the Dev II server address if we end up playing on that server instead of Blackstar. And I'll send it in a node if so.

Rosencrantz wrote:
Hello this is Eurrsk
here is my Character

SYNJIN
Male Half-Orc Ranger 6
NN Medium Humanoid (Orc)
Patron Deity: MHAVARA
Init +4; Senses Darkvision (60 feet); Perception +10
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 23, touch 14, flat-footed 19
(+7 armor, +1 shield, +4 Dex, +1 natural)
HP 47 (6d10+12)
Fort +8,
Ref +9,
Will +3
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee
Battleaxe +8/+3 (1d8+2/20/x3)
Dagger +8/+3 (1d4+2/19-20/x2)
Dagger +8/+3 (1d4+2/19-20/x2)
Gauntlet (from Armor) +8/+3 (1d3+2/20/x2)
Kukri +8/+3 (1d4+2/18-20/x2)
Longsword +8/+3 (1d8+2/19-20/x2)
Unarmed Strike +8/+3 (1d3+2/20/x2)
Ranged
+1 Longbow, Composite (Str +2) +11/+6 (1d8+3/20/x3)
Spell-Like Abilities Light (At will)
Ranger Spells Known (CL 3,
8 melee touch,
10 ranged touch):
1 (2/day) Calm Animals (DC 12),
Charm Animal (DC 12)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 15 +2
Dex 18 +4
Con 15 +2
Int 13 +1
Wis 12 +1
Cha 9 -1
Base Atk +6; CMB +8; CMD 22

Heya! First off, I'd prefer you use the character sheet template I sent in a text-node last week, and posted on the first page of this thread. I'll convert your sheet to that format later if I must, but only this once. The format you used makes it tougher/slower for me to check it over and make sure the stats/numbers are accurate.

The above stats seem right, but remove at-will Light, as the Wayfinder item won't be available (it's not in any material I own nor in the PFRD, and seems specific to Golarion).
Rosencrantz wrote:
Feats
Animal Affinity,
Deadly Aim -2/+4,
Endurance,
Point Blank Shot,
Precise Shot,
Self-sufficient

Traits
Devotee of the Green: Knowledge: Nature,
Resilient

Skills
Acrobatics +2,
Climb +1,
Craft: Bows +6,
Craft: Weapons +6,
Diplomacy +5,
Escape Artist +1,
Fly +1,
Handle Animal +10,
Heal +9,
Intimidate +6,
Knowledge: Geography +9,
Knowledge: Nature +9,
Perception +10,
Profession: Cook +7,
Ride +8,
Stealth +6,
Survival +8,
Swim +5

Languages: Vanderglotten, Common, Draconic, Orc

You SERIOUSLY need to list more detail on what your skill modifiers are. It takes forever for me to calculate these on my end when I have no idea how you arrived at the numbers on your sheet and no idea which ones you actually invested skill ranks into.

.............screw it, I've wasted enough time trying to figure out your PC's skills and why the numbers don't make sense. Please add a list of the modifiers to each skill, next to it, and THEN I'll bother to check them. Until then, the character is incomplete. I won't waste another half-hour or hour trying to figure out one PC's skills and how they got the numbers they have. Remember your -2 armor check penalty from the mithral chainmail, and the -1 armor check penalty of your buckler, unless you pay for the buckler to be masterwork. Also remember to include any mods from masterwork tools, for whichever craft skills you're getting masterwork tools.
Rosencrantz wrote:
SQ
Animal Companion Link (Ex),
Enemies: Humanoids (Goblinoid) (+4 bonus) (Ex),
Enemies: Magical Beasts (+2 bonus) (Ex),
Orc Ferocity (1/day),
Share Spells with Companion (Ex),
Terrains: Forest (+2 bonus) (Ex),Track +3,
Wild Empathy +5 (Ex)

Combat Gear
+1 Mithral Chainmail,
+1 Longbow, Composite (Str +2),
Battleaxe,
Dagger,
Dagger,
Kukri,
Longsword,
Arrows (80),
Buckler

Other Gear
Ale (Gallon),
Amulet of Natural Armor +1,
Artisan's tools, masterwork: Craft: Bows,
Artisan's tools: Craft: Weapons,
Bread, per loaf (2),
Cold weather outfit,
Cooking Gear,
Copper Torq,
Efficient Quiver (80 @ 12 lbs),
Everburning torch,
Fishhook (10),
Flint and steel,
Handy Haversack (48 @ 79.3 lbs),
Lamp, common,
Oil (1-pint flask) (5),
Potion of Cure Light Wounds (6),
Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds (2),
Pouch, belt (10 @ 0 lbs),
Rations, trail (per day) (20),
Rope, silk (50 ft.) (2),
Waterskin (2),
Wayfinder, Standard (empty),
Whetstone
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Animal Companion Link (Ex) You have a link with your Animal Companion.
Cold weather outfit +5 Fort save vs. cold weather.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Deadly Aim -2/+4 Trade a penalty to ranged attacks for a bonus to ranged damage.
Endurance +4 to a variety of skill checks. Sleep in L/M armor with no fatigue.
Enemies: Humanoids (Goblinoid) (+4 bonus) (Ex) +4 to rolls vs Humanoids (Goblinoid).
Enemies: Magical Beasts (+2 bonus) (Ex) +2 to rolls vs Magical Beasts.
Orc Ferocity (1/day) 1/day, when brought below 0 HP but not killed, you can fight on for 1 more round as if disabled. The next round, unless brought to at least 0 HP, you immediately fall unconscious and begin dying.
Point Blank Shot +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at up to 30 feet.
Precise Shot You don't get -4 to hit when shooting or throwing into combat.
Share Spells with Companion (Ex) Spells cast on you can also affect your Companion, if it's within 5 feet.
Terrains: Forest (+2 bonus) (Ex) +2 to rolls vs Forest.
Track +3 +3 to survival checks to track.
Wild Empathy +5 (Ex) Improve the attitude of an animal, as if using Diplomacy.
Wayfinder,
Standard (empty) A small magical device patterned off ancient relics of the Azlanti, a wayfinder is typically made from silver and bears gold accents. With a command word, you can use a wayfinder to shine (as the light spell). The wayfinder also acts as a nonmagical (magnetic) compass,
granting you a +2 circumstance bonus on Survival checks to avoid becoming lost. All wayfinders include a small indentation designed to hold a single ioun stone. An ioun stone slotted in this manner grants you its normal benefits (as if it were orbiting your head),but frequently reveals entirely new powers due to the magic of the wayfinder itself (see Seeker of Secrets page 51).
Note: This item costs only 250gp for members of the Pathfinder Society

Construction
Requirements Craft Wondrous Item, light; Cost 250 gp

Born in the dark of winter, his mother the daughter of a merchant was raped in an orcish raid on their small village. His earliest memories are of Pain and abuse. His grandfather sold him off as soon as he was weaned from the tit to a slaver in a larger town. Synjin was purchased and as soon as he was able was put to work in the kitchens of a Laird. He worked hard or was beaten, sometimes was beaten anyway. He lived this life until one day in an accident he was badly burned across his face and arms. He spent 2 weeks on the verge of death, it was here at the age of 12 he met the first person he would ever consider friend, a hunter in the Lairds employ. The Hunter named Zed had recently watched his own son die and in a fit of remorse took the wounded half orc under his wing. Synjin was soon learning the ways of the woods and training as a ranger. His natural dexterity made him a good ranger and hunter. Synjin has worked hard to overcome his upbringing, but he still carries everything he owns with him. Synjin has left the employe of the Laird and now lives in the woods on the south of Vanderheim

I'll go over the rest of this later. The sheet format and redundant details and missing details are a pain. Background seems alright, just have to figure out how he gets involved in the quest to save Rhivia from the invaders.

Thu May 05, 2011 1:16 am

MerkD wrote:
Haha.

Fun mental imagery of our macho crew posting up in a line with arms crossed in front of some king or governor. He asks, "Who amongst you speaks for your party." Then out from behind our legs pops a human girl with a squeaky voice. Rest of party nods in a stern affirmative as the king's face turns to a look of shock and confused horror.

Haha. That is a pretty funny image. If another fighter type pops up, however, I'd be willing to switch to a Bard to even out the party a little.

Thu May 05, 2011 2:01 am

Post Re: RECRUITING Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed./Thurs./Fri.
DroidDr wrote:
Hi there, here is my character.
Please note that a lot of equipment is not done and I have not typed/finished the character background. I will complete these shortly.

Character Name: Vagnor
Race: Human , Alignment: NG , Patron Deity: XXXXX
Class Levels: Fighter 6
Character Level: 6 , XP: 15,000 , Next Level: 23,000 total
Age: 20 yrs., Height: 6 ft. 0 in., Weight: 220 lbs., Male/Female: M
Eyes: Blue , Hair: Black, ponytail , Skin: Caucasian
Languages: Common

Strength 20 (+5), Dexterity 17 (+3), Constitution 14 (+2)
Intelligence 10 (+0), Wisdom 10 (+0), Charisma 10 (+0)

Add a regional language from the list on the first page, depending on what region Vagnor comes from. Name looks like it would fit someone from somewhere in central Rhivia or Vanderheim.
DroidDr wrote:
HP 58 Maximum: 58/58 (+6 toughness +5 favored class), Nonlethal: 0 , DR: 0/X , SR: 0
AC: 24 (+2 Dex, +0 dodge, +0 size, +9 armor, +1 shield (two weap. def), +1 natural, +1 deflection)
Touch AC: 12 , Flat-Footed AC: 22
Fortitude +7 , Reflex +5 , Will +2 , Initiative +5, Hero Points: 1

Base Attack Bonus: +6
Melee: +11 (+6 BAB, +5 Str, +0 size)
Ranged: +9 (+6 BAB, +3 Dex, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Bonus: +0 (+6 BAB, +5 Str, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Defense: 24 (+6 BAB, +5 Str, +3 Dex, +0 size)

Touch AC should be 13 since the deflection bonus counts toward it. CMB total should be +11.
DroidDr wrote:
Favored Class: Fighter (+0 HP, +0 skill ranks)
Size: Medium , Space: 5 ft., Reach: 5 ft., Speed: 30 ft.
Type (Subtype): Humanoid
Racial Ability Score Adjustments: +2 Str
Other Racial Qualities: +1 feat, + 1skillpt/level
Advanced Traits: Reactionnary + 2 init, Birthmark: + 2 saves vs charm&compulsion

Feats:
two weapon fighting
weapon focus shortsword
weapon specialization shortsword
Double slice
Improved 2 weapon fighting
power attack
toughness
two weapon defence

Need to indicate on the Favored Class line how you distributed your favored class benefits, though it does look like you indicated on the HP line that you had devoted 5 FC points toward HP, so I would assume the other point went into a skill rank.

Also, your Speed should indicate 20 feet while armored, since you're wearing full plate and don't have the 7th-level armor training benefit yet.
DroidDr wrote:
Skills:
Ride +1 (3 ranks, +3 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -5 armor)
Swim +3 (3 ranks, +5 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -5 armor)
Survival +9 (6 ranks, +0 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Handle Animal +5 (2 ranks, +0 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Profession war engineer +7 (4 ranks, +0 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)

Platinum Pieces: 0, Gold Pieces: 16,000 , Silver Pieces: 0 , Copper Pieces: 0
Load: 0 lbs., Light: 0 lbs., Medium: 0 lbs., Heavy: 0 lbs.
Maximum Load: 0 lbs., Push/Pull: 0 lbs.

Ride total should be +4, Swim total should be +6. Also, you didn't spend the 1 bonus skill rank from your favored class benefits, since you didn't devote that point to HP, so maybe you should spend it on Climb just so you can have that skill trained and get the class skill bonus on it?

Need to subtract your expenses from the gold pieces on your sheet. Need to add your carried load to the sheet as well, once you're finished picking gear.
DroidDr wrote:
Gear:
Belt of Giant Str (4000 GP, 1 lbs., +2 enchancement to Str)
Full Plate (1500 GP, 50 lbs., AC + 9, max dex 2 with armor training, check penalty -6)
Amulet of natural armor (2000 GP, 0 lbs., +1 AC)
Ring of prot+1 (2000 GP, 0 lbs., +1 deflection)
Shortsword+1 (2310 GP, 2 lbs., 1d6 19-20x2 crit, piercing)
Shortsword+1 (2310 GP, 2 lbs., 1d6 19-20x2 crit, piercing)

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: Simple, martial, all armor, shields
Other Class Features: + 2 save vs fear, armor training1, weapon training (light blades)

Looks like you spent 14,120 GP, so you still have 1,880 GP left to spend. Perhaps make your armor Full Plate +1 for 1,150 GP more, leaving you 730 GP and reducing your armor check penalty and boosting your AC? Would improve your Ride and Swim totals and such (and Climb if you decide to take that skill). Looks like the only other gear left to pick out is some basic supplies and maybe healing potions or silversheen or other cheap little items, anyway.
DroidDr wrote:
Appearance:
Tall, Very athletic and built. Some scars and face, black ponytail

Background/Personality:
Some noble blood, Lieutenant in a military unit in recent wars. Loyal to country

Notes:
XXXXX

Attacks:
Bonuses
Shortsword+1 +14 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Shortsword+1 (2nd att) +9 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)

Shortsword+1 (two weap) +12 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Shortsword+1 (off hand) +12 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Shortsword+1 (2nd att) +7 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Shortsword+1 (2nd offh) +7 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)

Unarmed strike +11 melee for 1d3+5 damage (20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)

Attack bonus (+6bab + 5str +1 wfocus + 1magic +1 weapon training)
Damage bonus (+5Str + 1magic + 2weapon spec + 1weapon training)

----------------------------
CHeers!

Rest of the sheet looks good, just get some more appearance and background info worked out.

Thu May 05, 2011 2:09 am

Post Re: RECRUITING Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed./Thurs./Fri.
FlimFlam wrote:
Here's my character, subject to Approval by DM:

Character Name: Metaxo
Race: Ophiduan, Alignment: Lawful Neutral , Patron Deity: Haliya
Class Levels: Ranger 3 / Psion (Nomad) 3
Age: 23 yrs., Height: 6 ft. 2 in., Weight: 126 lbs., Male/Female: M
Eyes: Yellow , Hair: None , Skin: Very dark green
Languages: Common; Ophiduan; Rhivian; Dejarim

Strength 13[15] (+1[+2]), Dexterity 14 (+2), Constitution 14 (+2)
Intelligence 15 (+2), Wisdom 17 (+3), Charisma 9 (-1)

Just to note, I changed a few deity names and such earlier, so Haliya is now Haliyane.

Looks like you only spent 23 ability points out of 25, so allocate those last 2 points. That or you just forgot to allocate your 4th-level ability score increase.
FlimFlam wrote:
HP / Maximum: 33 / 33 , Nonlethal: 0 , DR: 0/X , SR: 0
AC: 21 (+2 Dex, +1 dodge, +0 size, +6 armor, +1 shield, +1 natural, etc.)
Touch AC: 12 , Flat-Footed AC: 12
Fortitude +3+2+1(resilient) , Reflex +3+2 , Will +3+3 , Initiative +2, Hero Points: 1

Base Attack Bonus: +3
Melee: +4[5] (+3 BAB, +1[2] Str, +0 size)
Ranged: +5 (+3 BAB, +2 Dex, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Bonus: +4[5] (+3 BAB, +1[2] Str, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Defense: 17 (+3 BAB, +1[2] Str, +2 Dex, +0 size)

Should have 42 hit points. AC should include your Psionic Dodge bonus at least as a sidenote on the AC line. Touch AC should be 13/14 with Psionic Dodge. Flat-footed AC should be 18. Fortitude should include +1 from your psion levels. Reflex should also include +1 from psion levels. Will should include +1 from ranger levels. Base Attack Bonus should be +4, so boost melee/ranged/cmb/cmd each by 1 as well. CMD should be 17/18 total.
FlimFlam wrote:
Favored Class: Ranger (+1 HP, +1 skill ranks, +1 Power Point)
Type (Subtype): Humanoid (Reptilian)
Racial Ability Score Adjustments: +2 Dexterity , +2 Wisdom , -2 Charisma
Other Racial Qualities:
# Scaled Hide: An ophiduan’s skin is hardened scales and grants the character a +1 natural armor bonus to AC.
# Naturally Psionic: Ophiduans gain the Wild Talent feat as a bonus feat at 1st level. If an ophiduan takes levels in a psionic class, he instead gains the Psionic Talent feat.
# Serpent’s Bite (Ps): Once per day, an ophiduan can alter his jaws, gaining a bite attack that deals 1d8 points of damage, plus an extra 1d8 points of damage per fve character levels beyond 1st. This effect lasts for 1 minute. The manifester level is equal to the ophiduan’s level.
# Darkvision: Ophiduans can see in the dark up to 60 feet. See Vision and Light.
# Poison Resistant: Ophiduans gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison.
# Psionic Aptitude: When an ophiduan takes a level in a favored class, he can choose to gain an additional power point instead of a hit point or skill point.
# Weapon Familiarity: Ophiduans treat any weapon with the word “ophiduan” in the name as a martial weapon rather than an exotic one.
# Languages: Ophiduans begin play speaking Common and Ophiduan. Ophiduans with high Intelligence scores can choose can choose from the following: Aquan, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, and Goblin.

Advanced Traits: Desert Nomad (+4 trait bonus on any saving throws made to resist the effects of being in hot conditions, and a +1 trait bonus on all saving throws against fire effects); Resilient (+1 trait bonus on Fortitude saves)

Feats:
Point Blank Shot
Endurance
Psionic Shot
Dodge
Psionic Dodge
Quick Draw

Should add Wild Talent to your list of feats, thanks to your racial trait.
FlimFlam wrote:
Skills:
Autohypnosis: +9 (3 ranks, +3 Wis, +3 class)
Climb*: +6 (2 ranks, +3 STR, +3 class)
Craft(Weaponsmithing): +5 (1 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Craft(Armorsmithing): +5 (1 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Craft(Bowmaking): +5 (1 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Handle Animal: -1 (0 ranks, -1 Cha, +3 class)
Heal: +9 (3 ranks, +3 Wis, +3 class)
Intimidate: +3 (1 ranks, -1 Cha, +3 class)
Know(Arcana): +6 (1 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Know(Dungeoneering): +6 (1 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Know(Engineering): +0 (0 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Know(Geography): +8 (3 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Know(History): +0 (0 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Know(Local): +0 (0 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Know(Nature): +8 (3 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Know(Nobility): +0 (0 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Know(Planes): +0 (0 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Know(Psionics): +7 (2 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Know(Religion): +0 (0 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Perception: +9 (3 ranks, +3 Wis, +3 class)
Profession: +0 (0 ranks, +3 Wis, +3 class)
Psicraft: +8 (3 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Ride*: +2 (0 ranks, +2 Dex, +3 class)
Spellcraft: +6 (1 ranks, +2 Int, +3 class)
Stealth*: +8 (3 ranks, +2 Dex, +3 class)
Survival: +9 (3 ranks, +3 Wis, +3 class)
Swim*: +6 (2 ranks, +3 STR, +3 class)

Looks good for the most part, but you don't get a class skill bonus if you haven't taken any ranks in the skill, so some of those skills should be reduced (or reduce some other skills by a rank or two to put a rank into each of the other class skills you want).
FlimFlam wrote:
Platinum Pieces: 0, Gold Pieces: 369 , Silver Pieces: 2 , Copper Pieces: 0

Load: 38 lbs., Light: 50[66] lbs., Medium: 100[133] lbs., Heavy: 150[200] lbs.
Maximum Load: 150[200] lbs., Push/Pull: 750[1000] lbs.

Armor:
Mithril Agile Breastplate (4,400 GP, 12.5 lbs., AC +6, Max. Dex. Bonus: 5, AC Check Penalty: 1)
Mithril Light Steel Quickdraw Shield ( 59 GP, 3.5 lbs., AC +1 )

Weapons:
Masterwork Longsword ( 315 GP, 4 lbs., Dmg: 1d8, Crit: 19-20/x2)
Masterwork Cold Iron Morningstar ( 612 GP, 8 lbs, Dmg: 1d8, Crit: x2)
Masterwork Composite Longbow ( 400 GP, 3 lbs, Dmg: 1d8, Crit: x3)

Ammo:
60 Arrows ( 3 GP, 9 lbs, stored in Efficient Quiver )

Gear:
Potion: Cure Light Wounds x2 (100 GP, 0 lbs.)
Potion: Cure Moderate Wounds x2 (600 GP, 0 lbs.)
Belt of Giant Strength [+2] ( 4,000 GP, 1 lbs.)
Efficient Quiver (1,800 GP, 2 lbs., Can hold 60 Arrows and Bow. Weight stays at 2 lbs. )
Handy Haversack ( 2,000 GP, 5 lbs. )
Mstrwrk Artisan's Tools Weaponsmithing (55 GP, 5 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Mstrwrk Artisan's Tools Armorsmithing (55 GP, 5 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Mstrwrk Artisan's Tools Bowmaking (55 GP, 5 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Bedroll (1 SP, 5 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Blanket (2 SP, 1 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Winter Blanket (5 SP, 3 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Caltrops x3 (3 GP, 6 lbs., stored in Haversack side compartment)
Clothing: Explorer's Outfit (0 GP, 8 lbs., Worn)
Clothing: Cold Weather Outfit (8 GP, 7 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Clothing: Furs (12 GP, 5 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Clothing: Hot Weather Outift: (8 GP, 4 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Clothing: Footwear- Cleats (5 GP, 2 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Clothing: Footwear- Snowshoes (5 GP, 4 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Flint and Steel (1 GP, 0 lbs., stored in Haversack side compartment)
Fishing net (4 GP, 5 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Food: Rations x20 (10 GP, 20 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Grappling Hook (1 GP, 4 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Kit: Climber's (80 GP, 5 lbs., stored in Haversack)
Kit: Cooking (1 GP, 2 lbs., stored in Haversack side compartment)
Kit: Map Making (10 GP, 2 lbs., stored in Haversack side compartment)
Parchment x30 (6 GP, 0 lbs., stored in Haversack side compartment)
Rope[silk] 50 ft. x2 (20 GP, 10 lbs., stored in Haversack side compartment)
Waterskin [full] x2 (2 GP, 4 lbs., stored in Haversack side compartment)

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: A ranger is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields).

I'll check spent gold and carried loads a little later, but the item list seems fine so far.
FlimFlam wrote:
Other Class Features:
Favored Enemy: Animal
Track
Wild Empathy
Favored Terrain: Forest
Detect Psionics
Catfall (Discipline Talent)
Detect Teleportation (Discipline Talent)
Nomad's Step (Discipline Ability)

Spellcasting Class: X , Caster Level: X , Concentration: +0
Spell Save DC: 10 + level (list ability here)
Spell Slots: X 0-level, X 1st-level, X 2nd-level, X 3rd-level, X 4th-level,
X 5th-level, X 6th-level, X 7th-level, X 8th-level, X 9th-level
Prepared Spells: X
Spells Known: X

Manifesting Class: Psion(Nomad) , Manifester Level: 3 , Concentration: +5
Power Points / Maximum: 16 / 16 , Power Save DC: 12 + level (list ability here)
Powers Known:
Catfall
Cloud Mind
Defy Gravity
Inertial Armor
Mind Thrust
Bolt
Sustenance

Please note a few minor details on the class features that have a numerical modifier or something; Track should be +3, Favored Enemy should be +2, Wild Empathy should be +2, Favored Terrain should be +2, Catfall discipline talent should note 20 ft. as its limit, and Nomad's Step should note 20 ft. as its limit.

You can't choose Cloud Mind, Defy Gravity, and Sustenance all at 3rd-level. You only learn 2 powers of 2nd-level at that time. Need to replace one of those with a 1st-level power.

Also, just curious, why'd ya choose Catfall as one of your regular powers known when you can already use it (albeit for a limited effect) as a discipline talent? Would be more versatile to replace it with another power for some other function.
FlimFlam wrote:
Appearance:
Metaxo is an Ophiduan, muscular and lean. Tall by human standards but average for Ophiduans. His scaly skin is a very dark shade of green and his slitted eyes are a vibrant yellow as typical for his race.

Background/Personality:
Metaxo was born in the harsh climates of the south side of the Rhivian continent. Driven by the Ophiduan need to constantly better himself and prove his worth, Metaxo looked to the wide world around him for the endless challenges it represents. He's crossed the continent from Zanjinhon to Vanderheim, from Cenebrelhuin to the Crimson Tors. He hones his skills in the wilderness and learns from the different civilizations of Rhivia, all in the pursuit of personal excellence. He has mapped out much of Rhivia and has gained some acclaim as a wilderness guide for travelers or merchants which has lead to his being sought out for the expedition into Azagan.

Metaxo is generally self focused and cool headed.

Attacks:
Masterwork Longsword +4[5] melee for 1d8+4[5] damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Masterwork Cold Iron Morningstar +4[5] melee for 1d8+4[5] damage (20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Unarmed strike +1[2] melee for 1d3+1[2] damage (20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Masterwork Composite Longbow +4[5] ranged for 1d8+4[5] damage (20/x3 critical, increment 110 ft.)

The rest looks fine, except that your BAB is +4 so your attack bonuses should be 1 higher. Also, your damage bonuses seem off. Should be +1 normally, +2 with your Belt of Giant Strength. The temporary bonuses from situational feats and abilities probably shouldn't be factored in yet, or you should just add a short list under the Notes section to indicate what those situational bonuses are.

Thu May 05, 2011 3:27 am

My updated character, Orishi

-----------------------------------
Character Name: Orishi-San
Race: Human , Alignment: NG , Patron Deity: MOEGAMI
Class Levels: Fighter 6
Age: 20 yrs., Height: 6 ft. 1 in., Weight: 220 lbs., Male/Female: M
Eyes: BLack, Hair: Black, ponytail , Skin: Olive
Languages: Common, Zanji

Strength 20 (+5), Dexterity 17 (+3), Constitution 14 (+2)
Intelligence 10 (+0), Wisdom 10 (+0), Charisma 10 (+0)

HP 58 Maximum: 58/58 (+6 toughness +5 favored class), Nonlethal: 0 , DR: 0/X , SR: 0
AC: 25 (+2 Dex, +0 dodge, +0 size, +10 armor, +1 shield (two weap. def), +1 natural, +1 deflection)
Touch AC: 13 , Flat-Footed AC: 22
Fortitude +7 , Reflex +5 , Will +2 , Initiative +5, Hero Points: 1

Base Attack Bonus: +6
Melee: +11 (+6 BAB, +5 Str, +0 size)
Ranged: +9 (+6 BAB, +3 Dex, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Bonus: +11 (+6 BAB, +5 Str, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Defense: 24 (+6 BAB, +5 Str, +3 Dex, +0 size)

Favored Class: Fighter (+5 HP, +1 skill ranks)
Size: Medium , Space: 5 ft., Reach: 5 ft., Speed: 20ft(fullplate), 30 ft natural.
Type (Subtype): Humanoid
Racial Ability Score Adjustments: +2 Str
Other Racial Qualities: +1 feat, + 1skillpt/level
Advanced Traits: Reactionnary + 2 init, Birthmark: + 2 saves vs charm&compulsion

Feats:
two weapon fighting
weapon focus shortsword
weapon specialization shortsword
Double slice
Improved 2 weapon fighting
power attack
toughness
two weapon defence

Skills:
Climb +5 (1 ranks, +5 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -4 armor)
Ride +5 (3 ranks, +3 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -4 armor)
Swim +7 (3 ranks, +5 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -4 armor)
Survival +9 (6 ranks, +0 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Handle Animal +5 (2 ranks, +0 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Profession war engineer +7 (4 ranks, +0 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)

Platinum Pieces: 0, Gold Pieces: 78 , Silver Pieces: 20 , Copper Pieces: 5
Load: 70 lbs., Light: 133 lbs., Medium: 266 lbs., Heavy: 400- lbs.
Load (horse ( 100 lbs approx)
Maximum Load: 0 lbs., Push/Pull: 0 lbs.

Magical Gear:
Belt of Giant Str (4000 GP, 1 lbs., +2 enchancement to Str)
Full Plate+1 (2650 GP, 50 lbs., AC + 10, max dex 2 with armor training, check penalty -4)
Amulet of natural armor (2000 GP, 0 lbs., +1 AC)
Ring of prot+1 (2000 GP, 0 lbs., +1 deflection)
Shortsword+1 (2310 GP, 2 lbs., 1d6 19-20x2 crit, piercing, Wakizashi)
Shortsword+1 (2310 GP, 2 lbs., 1d6 19-20x2 crit, piercing, Wakizashi)

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: Simple, martial, all armor, shields
Other Class Features: + 2 save vs fear, armor training1, weapon training (light blades)

Attacks:
Bonuses
Shortsword+1 +14 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Shortsword+1 (2nd att) +9 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)

Shortsword+1 (two weap) +12 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Shortsword+1 (off hand) +12 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Shortsword+1 (2nd att) +7 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Shortsword+1 (2nd offh) +7 for 1d6+9 damage (19-20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)
Attack bonus (+6bab + 5str +1 wfocus + 1magic +1 weapon training)
Damage bonus (+5Str + 1magic + 2weapon spec + 1weapon training)

Comp.Longbow +2Str +9 1d8+2 DMG x3 crit, range 110ft

Longsword +11 1d8+5 19-20x2 crit

Unarmed strike +11 melee for 1d3+5 damage (20/x2 critical, reach 0 ft.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance:
Orishi-San is of ASian appearance. He is Tall, Very athletic and very well built. His face is serious, relatively comely and radiates nobility and honor. He has one wicked scar going from his ear to the bottom of his cheek. His hair is impecably combed and ends in a compact ponytail in the back of his neck.
He wears a beautiful samurai armor, engraved with the symbol of the emperor and the realm.
He wears on his hips two exquisite but functional Wkisashi swords. He also has a longsword on his back, as a backup weapon. He carrier a signet ring of his family crest.

Background/Personality:
Keywords describing Orishi: courageous, loyal, noble, humble, kind, pious, trustworthy, ruthless against enemies, helpful, common-sense, flexible, adaptable, out-of box thinking despite his upbringing,
Ruthless against: enemies, cowards, liars, cheats, deception. Will not honor a bargain if he was manipulated.

Orishi-san was born in a noble family, a family with a tradition of warfare and honor. He was raised and educated by his parents and servants. Honor, tradition were taught to him. He had a very regimented youth, started training young. His parents and other family leaders were very glad to see the young boy was showing unusual skill and strength early on. Sometimes the boy would disobey his parents and get punished strongly. His parents however noticed that when he disobeyed them or deviated from the path, it was usualy for a decent reason. They understood that the disobedience was 'balanced' and not abused, his parents understood that the boy had a knack for being flexible and thinking out of the box. They encouraged this secretly by letting these disobediences go 'unoticed' as long as there was a balance.

The emperor took notice of the boy on a visit to the family stronghold. He made sure the training was oriented to make a strong warrior and an effective battlefield leader.

As a young man Orishi-san served in all manners of posts. Guard, escort, foot soldier in the family stronghold and in the imperial earmy. He saw battle regularly.
On one particular battle he distinguished himself by leading a charge towards the position of an enemy high-ranking officer. The defences were beaten and Orishi-san defeated the officer single-handedly.
He received praise and was given a battlefield commission.

One thing that was wrong with Orishi-san is that he saw all the wars and bloodshed and was wondering how this could continue this long and erode and destroy empires. He lost 2 brothers and 3 uncles in battle in the last year. These thoughts were weighing heavily on him. Adding to this is the new menace that seems to threaten all realms. One gloomy day in a military briefing with some high-ranking officers, Orishi-san stood up and started to berate angrily some of the officers:

'We are destroying each other in these senseless wars, who here at this table has not lost many family members? There is an unknown menace striking at all realms and we are still warring? How can we be so stupid? We must do something to stop this new manace, yet I have seen nothing being done, YOu are the leaders, act like some!'

THe ranking officer calmly waits for the outburst to finish, he walks over to Orishi-san and back-hands him strongly for his outburst. 'Since you are such a distinguished officer in this army, I will not punish or demote you, you have earned all our respect and hence your words are not lost on us. This issue is being considered. We are looking for some skilled people to help in such matters. I will name you to the emperor among some other select few for some specialized tasks. You seem to feel strongly on this, I need motivated warriors... Oh and another thing Orishi-san, should you have another outburst like this one, you will be punished and demoted. I promise you, you will regret a repeat of this outburst. I expect my officers to be calm and level headed. DISMISSED'

After being sworn to secrecy, Orishi-san gladly embarks on his new mission.

---------------------------------
Other equipment
Longsword (15 GP, 4 lbs., 1d8 19-20x2 crit, S)
Composite Longbow +2Str (300gp, 3lbs, 1d8 20x3, P)
40 arrows (2gp, 6 lbs)
Studded leather (25gp, 20 lbs AC+3, 0 armor check, horse)
Shield, heavy steel (20gp, 15 lbs AC+2, armor check-2, horse)

Crowbar
Whetstone ( 1 lbs)

Backpack (2gp, 2 lbs)
Bedroll (1sp, 5 lbs)
Winter blanket (5sp, 3 lbs)
Flint and steel (1gp
small box of tinder(cotton)
Fishhook and line
Waterskin (1gp)
Iron Pot (1gp, 4 lbs)
Rationsx8 (4gp, 8 lbs)
Tent (10gp, 20 lbs)
Cold weather outfit (8gp, 7 lbs)
Spare clothes,travel, underpants(1gp, 5 lbs)

Grappling hook (1gp 4 lbs)
Candlesx10
Pouch (1gp, 1 lbs)
rope, hemp (1gp, 10 lbs)
Ink and inkpen (8gp)
Paperx10 (4gp)
Lantern, bullseye (12gp, 3 lbs)
Oilx2 ( 2 lbs)
Case, map (1gp, 0.5 lbs)
Chalk
Mirror (10gp, 0.5 lbs)
Sackx2 ( 1 lbs)
Sewing needle and thread
Signet ring (family crest) (5gp)
Soap (1gp, 0.5 lbs)
****All in small case: Ceremonial tea set Quality tea to share, Incence and figurines for prayer

-----------------------
Companion

Horse, heavy (200gp)
Sadle, riding (10gp 25 lbs)
Bridle (2gp)
Saddlebags (4gp, 8 lbs)
Feedx2 ( 20 lbs)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Fri May 06, 2011 4:28 am

For your consideration and approval, my character background and character sheet (updated):

Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers Character Sheet:

Character Name: Isondra
Race: Human , Alignment: CN , Patron Deity: Mhavara
Class Levels: Druid 6
Age: 32 yrs., Height: 5 ft. 7 in., Weight: 135 lbs., Male/Female: F
Eyes: Blue , Hair: Red-Gold, Skin: Fair/Outdoorsman's tan
Languages: Common, Druidic, Vanderglotten, Sylvan, Rhivian

Strength 8 (-1), Dexterity 15 (+2), Constitution 15 (+2)
Intelligence 12 (+1), Wisdom 22 (+6), Charisma 8 (-1)

HP / Maximum: 40 / 40 , Nonlethal: 0 , DR: 0/X , SR: 0
AC: 12 (+2 Dex, +0 dodge, +0 size, +0 armor, +0 shield, +0 natural, etc.)
Touch AC: 12 , Flat-Footed AC: 10
Fortitude +7 (+5 base, +2 ability), Reflex +4 (+2 base, +2 ability), Will +11 (+5 base, +6 ability), Initiative +4, Hero Points: 1

Base Attack Bonus: +4
Melee: +3 (+4 BAB, -1 Str, +0 size)
Ranged: +6 (+4 BAB, +2 Dex, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Bonus: +3 (+4 BAB, -1 Str, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Defense: 15 (+4 BAB, -1 Str, +2 Dex, +0 size)

Favored Class: Druid (+0 HP, +6 skill ranks)
Type (Subtype): Humanoid (Hominid)
Racial Ability Score Adjustments: +2 Wisdom
Other Racial Qualities: Fecundity!
Advanced Traits: Reactionary, Devotee of the Green

Feats: Spell Focus (Conjuration), Augment Summoning, Natural Spell, Craft Wondrous Item

Skills:
Climb +3 (1 ranks, -1 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Craft (Leather) +12 (6 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +2 other, -0 armor)
Craft (Traps) +7 (1 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +2 other, -0 armor)
Fly +8 (3 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Handle Animal +5 (3 ranks, -1 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Heal +10/+12 (1 ranks, +6 ability, +3 class, +0/+2 other, -0 armor)
Knowledge (Arcana) +2 (1 ranks, +1 ability, +0 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Knowledge (Geography) +6 (1 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +1 other, -0 armor)
Knowledge (Nature) +13 (6 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +3 other, -0 armor)
Knowledge (Religion) +2 (1 ranks, +1 ability, +0 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Linguistics +2 (1 ranks, +1 ability, +0 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Perception +15 (6 ranks, +6 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Profession (Scout) +10 (1 ranks, +6 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Ride +6 (1 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Spellcraft +8 (4 ranks, +1 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Survival +15 (4 ranks, +6 ability, +3 class, +2 other, -0 armor)
Swim +3 (1 ranks, -1 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)

PP: 30, GP: 29, SP: 9, CP: 0 (stored in coin bag, Handy Haversack pouch A)
Load: 19 lbs., Light: 26 lbs., Medium: 27-53 lbs., Heavy: 54-80 lbs.
Maximum Load: 80 lbs., Push/Pull: 400 lbs.
Haversack load: Pouch A: 13.5 lbs. Pouch B: 6 lbs. Large Pouch: 27 lbs.

Gear:
Bedroll (.1 GP 5 lbs., Handy Haversack large)
Canteen x2 (2 GP 8 lbs., Handy Haversack pouch A)
Delicious chunks of Fawn meat x 10 (3 GP, 5 lbs., sack in Handy Haversack pouch A)
Flint and steel (1 GP 0 lbs., Handy Haversack pouch A)
Mirror, small steel (10 GP .5 lbs., Handy Haversack pouch A)
Spade (2 GP 8 lbs., Handy Haversack large)
Leather-worker's tools, masterwork (55 GP 5 lbs., Handy Haversack large)
Trap-maker's tools, masterwork (55 GP 5 lbs., Handy Haversack large)
Healer's kit (50 GP 1 lbs., Handy Haversack pouch B)
Spell component pouch (5 GP 2 lbs., waist)
Explorer's Outfit (0 GP 8 lbs., equipped)
Bullets, sling (10) (.1 GP 5 lbs., Handy Haversack pouch B)
Masterwork Scimitar (315 GP 4 lbs., scabbard, waist)
Masterwork Sling (300 GP 0 lbs., waist)
Holly and Mistletoe (0 GP 0 lbs., Handy Haversack pouch B)
Handy Haversack (2000 GP 5 lbs., equipped)
Ring of Sustenance (2500 GP 0 lbs., equipped)
Vulmor's Mantle (7625 GP x lbs., equipped - Crafted: +2 wisdom, Intelligent, Telepathy, Cure Moderate Wounds 1/day)
Druid's Vestment (1375 GP 0 lbs., equipped - Crafted)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges) (750 GP 0 lbs., Handy Haversack pouch A)
Potion of Cure Moderate wounds x2 (600 GP 0 lb., Handy Haversack pouch A)

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: club, dagger, dart, quarterstaff,
scimitar, scythe, sickle, shortspear, sling, and spear; natural attacks (wild shape)
light and medium armor (non-metal), shields (non-tower, non-metal)
Other Class Features: Nature Bond, Nature Sense, Wild Empathy (+5/+3 for magical beast), Woodland Stride, Trackless Step, Resist
Nature's Lure, Wild Shape (3/day, 6 hour duration, functions as beast shape II or Elemental Body I, may take the form of tiny, small,
medium, large animal or small elemental), Spontaneous Casting (Summon Nature's Ally), Animal Companion

Code:
Animal Companion:
Character Name: Largo
Race: Vanderheim Tiger , Alignment: N
Age: 6 yrs., Height: 3 ft. 6 in., Length: 5 ft., Weight: 380 lbs., Male/Female: M
Eyes: Steely Grey , Hair: Orange, with black stripes, white underparts  Skin: White, black stripes
Languages: Sylvan

Strength 15 (+2), Dexterity 19 (+4), Constitution 13 (+1)
Intelligence 3 (-4), Wisdom 15 (+2), Charisma 10 (0)

HP / Maximum: 40 / 40 , Nonlethal: 0 , DR: 0/X , SR: 0
AC: 19 (+4 Dex, +0 dodge, +0 size, +0 armor, +0 shield, +5 natural, etc.)
Touch AC: 14 , Flat-Footed AC: 15
Fortitude +6 , Reflex +9, Will +4, Initiative +4

Base Attack Bonus: +4
Melee: +6 (+4 BAB, +2 Str, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Bonus: +6 (+4 BAB, +2 Str, +0 size)
Combat Maneuver Defense: 20 (+4 BAB, +2 Str, +4 Dex, +0 size)

Size: Medium , Space: 5 ft., Reach: 5 ft., Speed: 40 ft.
Type (Subtype): Feline (Tiger)
Other Racial Qualities: Stripes!
Special qualities: Low-light vision, Scent

Feats: Power Attack (-2 attack, +4 damage), Toughness, Weapon Focus (Claws)

Skills:
Acrobatics +8 (1 ranks, +4 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Climb +6 (1 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Linguistics -3 (1 ranks, -4 ability, +0 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Perception +6 (1 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Stealth +9 (2 ranks, +4 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)
Swim +6 (1 ranks, +2 ability, +3 class, +0 other, -0 armor)

Other Class Features: Link, Share Spell, Evasion, Devotion
Tricks: Attack, Come, Defend, Down, Fetch, Guard, Heel, Seek, Stay, Track, Work

Attacks:
Bite +6 melee for 1d6+2 damage (Power Attacking: +4 for 1d6+8) (20/x2 critical, reach 5 ft.)
Claw (x2) +7 melee for 1d4+2 damage (Power Attacking: +5 for 1d4+6) (20/x2 critical, reach 5 ft.)

Spellcasting Class: Druid , Caster Level: 6 , Concentration: +12
Spell Save DC: 16 + level (Wisdom) (+1 for conjuration spells)
Spell Slots: 4 0-level, 5 1st-level, 5 2nd-level, 3 3rd-level
Prepared Spells: Level 0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize; Level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Entangle, Faerie Fire,
Longstrider, Obscuring Mist; Level 2: Barkskin, Flaming Sphere, Gust of Wind, Heat Metal, Soften Earth and Stone; Level 3: Magic Fang
(Greater), Spike Growth, Stone Shape

Background:

Born in Vanderheim, the second daughter of an ambitious Laird, Isondra was an impish, free-spirited child, standing in defiance of
Vanderheim societal mores. This culminated in her eventual flight from an arranged marriage, leaving her a fugitive in her father's
domain. Fleeing northward, she eventually found refuge in the lands of one of her father's rivals, eking out a miserable existence
of indigence.

Several years after her exodus, Isondra would have a life-changing encounter, meeting an eccentric, wizened old man, know only as
"the Hermit". This peculiar fellow was the authority figure in a small sect of violent revolutionary followers of Lunelle, acting
against what they termed the "oppressive" teachings of rival religions, though they seemed to do much the same. However, Isondra had few options, therefore she became a pupil of the Hermit.

Life as a disciple of the Hermit was quite arduous, eventually hardening the young Isondra into a skilled outdoorswoman. After a
time, Isondra's difference in ideology led to altercations with some of the members of the sect, concluding in a quarrel with the
Hermit, which resulted in her banishment from the group. Forlorn, she left, travelling with her stalwart lupine companion, a wolf
know as Vulmor.

Progressing further northward, Isondra eventually passed beyond the northern-most borders of Vanderheim, sojourning across the vast
northern wastes, the home of the terrible northern waste witches, whose xenophobic misandry was legendary. She found brief
respite here, living amoungst the witches for several weeks, before their strange and often disturbing practices caused her to depart.

Thus she was to leave her birth land for the first time. Wandering through a number of nations, she occasionally offered her
services as a scout and tracker; as there was much international conflict at this time, the services of a skilled outdoorswoman were
often in demand.

Isondra eventually settled into a sort of semi-sedentary life, gaining the patronage of several minor lords. Unfortunately, this did
not last long, as the tides of war shifted against these lords, forcing Isondra once again to become a nomad, slipping away shortly
before the enemy forces closed in. Sadly, during her flight, Isondra's lupine companion Vulmor was killed, acting to protect her
from roving marauders. Mourning, she managed to capture the essence of her erstwhile companion, using techniques gleaned from those terrible waste witches, storing the once-mighty wolf's spirit within a cloak created from its pelt, allowing her brave comrade to
carry on in some form. Some time later, after an appropriate period of sorrow, Isondra sought a new feral follower, this time in the
form of a feline, a Vanderheim tiger, which she dubbed Largo.

Proceeding further northward, Isondra began to hear some unsettling rumors and reports of a Descending Ancient Evil, moving through
some of the regions to the northeast. Concerned (and slightly intrigued), she advanced in that general direction, eventually
encountering several villages which had been razed by these Descending Ancient Evil forces. There were no signs of life at all, not
even a passing crow was to be seen. Gazing over the blackened, denuded landscape left behind in their wake, Isondra was unusually
instilled with a sense of purpose: she knew there would be no peace until these seemingly invulnerable, innumerably rancorous forces
were counted, silenced, and eventually stopped. Hearing rumors of forces gathering against this (nearly) unstoppable darkness,
Isondra journeyed to one of the remnant kingdoms, offering her services to assist in the grand expedition.

Personality:

Isondra, above all else, values autonomy, abhorring constraints and repression. Accustomed to a life of privation, she tends to be
quite conservative of resources, taking any further opportunity to acquire more. Also important to her are the natural processes
and purposes; seeing these impeded strikes her as most objectionable. Isondra tends to be distrustful of authority figures, in
particular those coming from "traditionalist" societies and religious orders. However, she is also quite pragmatic, and, will set
aside such suspicions when it benefits her cause.

Appearance:

Slightly below average height for a Vanderheim maiden, Isondra's long, sun-bleached, red-gold hair is worn braided, in the popular
style of Vanderheim women. Her lean frame, honed by years of privation, is encased in the well-tanned skin of an itinerant, hiding
the once-smooth, fair features she possessed as a youth. She wears a long, broad overcoat, decorated in a natural motif. She also
wears a wolf-skin headdress/cloak, composed of a complete wolf pelt, as well as the upper portion of the wolf's skull (including
fangs), which sits on the wearer's head, the top portion protruding slightly over the wearer's brow. She is accompanied by her
stalwart feline companion, a Vanderheim tiger known as Largo.

Notes:

Attacks:
Masterwork Scimitar +4 melee for 1d6-1 damage (18-20/x2 critical, reach 5 ft.)
Unarmed strike +3 melee for 1d3-1 damage (20/x2 critical, reach 5 ft.)
Masterwork Sling +7 ranged for 1d4-1 damage (20/x2 critical, increment 50 ft.)

If there are any comments, questions, concerns, criticisms (scathing!) you may have regarding the information present, feel free to let me know.

Last edited by Darkwolf on Thu May 12, 2011 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:57 pm

So, I've been really busy for the last several days (still busy, won't even be at the computer most of the night), has it been decided which day the game will be?

Mon May 09, 2011 4:21 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next