View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next
 Ark's Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed.) 

Post Re: RECRUITING CLOSED Pathfinder: Wierd Frontiers (Wed.)
I'm starting the game-session in a minute. Still no signs of MerkD or GegenDrache so far. I'll try to contact them this week and see what's up.

Been too busy this week to get back to work on the setting-info updates, unfortunately. I'll try to get back to work on them before the weekend, darnit.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:12 am

There is a slight chance Metaxo will be a little late again this week.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Alright, thanks for letting me know.

I'll be getting on OpenRPG for the game in a few minutes or so. Unfortunately I've been too distracted this week to get more setting-info updates done, darnit. Getting to be a real nuisance. But I'll try to get back to work on that stuff soon. Also going to try getting in at least a small update later today after the game, regarding the Zantao kami.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 pm

If we burn down the inn, do we get our silver back for the rooms?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Are there any openings here? Also, what time does the game start?

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:43 am

I'm in the OpenRPG Dev II server lobby right now. We'll run today as usual so long as enough players show up.

You could recover the coin you spent at the inn if you burn it down and sift through the wreckage later, but it'll be hard to burn it down while it's raining outside, and

The game starts somewhere around 4 to 5 pm Pacific, we're still kind of working that out based on when folks show up (and I tend to arrive closer to 5 just out of habit; I do most of my chores and such around 4 each day, and haven't been remembering to take care of them early on Wednesdays).

We may have an opening now, since Genji's and Rachael's players haven't shown up for several weeks. Currently we have a ranger (Synjin), a ranger/psion (Metaxo), a fighter (Orishi), a druid (Isondra), a psion (Lilyan), and a soulknife (Nelwyn).

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 am

Wednesdays are generally good for me, and four/five to seven pst would also be good (though I may have to leave a few minutes early each week). Otherwise, this would be perfect. If that sounds compatible, I'll draw up a character for next week and submit it to you, if you'd like. I imagine I'll be playing an alchemist. Hope to see you then.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 am

We generally start play around 5 pm Pacific or so, and run for 3 or 4 hours (sometimes longer, but primarily just because I lose track of time). You're welcome to join if you can show up for at least a few hours of that game-time each Wednesday. There's a character sheet format on the first page that should be used if you're going to submit a character here.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:14 pm

and please consider a healer type ;)

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:14 am

If you don't mind me only showing up for a little over two hours each week, I'd be happy to join. Given the world we're in...I've decided on playing a Magus, and that's mostly because I have no access to any Pathfinder Psionics. Though, you could easily compare the class to a Psionic Warrior or something. Sorry, but I just got off playing heals in my last game, and wanted something more blasty. If we end up really suffering, I'll consider changing over later in the game. I'll post the full character tomorrow, after I work on it a little bit.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next