View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 am

Mystrian d20: Original RPG & World(Need 3-4 Players!) 

Which day would you like to play?
Friday 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Wendsday 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Thursday 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tuesday 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Sunday 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Saturday 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

Mystrian d20: Original RPG & World(Need 3-4 Players!) 

Post Mystrian d20: Original RPG & World(Need 3-4 Players!)
Let me explain a few things that made this world possible. If it wasn't for my great friend, Kino, I would never have had much help creating the world of Mystice. Second, I credit my friend Dave, who introduced me to tabletop RPGs. This game system was inspired by D&D & Microlite. The first two games I played. Mystrian d20 started as basically Microlite, but then evolved into something bigger and better. Without further ado, here is my idea:

First off, I just want to get you guys interested by telling you the coolest features of this game.
1. You can roll up to 3 actions and any 3 actions and the same one can be repeated. That means you can roll 3 attacks if you want. This can be in your favor if you roll 3 high rolls. But this can turn against you when the enemy rolls 3 high rolls, or a 20- which brings me to the next part of the combat rules...
2. ...when a 20 is rolled it's not just an automatic critical, it gives you an EXTRA roll. I call this extra roll a combo attack. This is great if you're a rogue because if you do a sneak attack(DEX roll+subterfuge)and succeed, then roll a 20, you can do QUA-DROOPLE damage(since a sneak attack does double damage but the combo would give you another double if it succeeded). Although the chance of rolling another 20 in a row is not likely, it is possible. And if you do, you can do a THIRD attack. TRIPLE COMBO!! Of course, monsters can to, so that is why...
3. ...there is a lot of healing! Healing surges, health potions, healing spells, healing charms, and prayers. AND players all start with 45 HP.

This forum could not hold the vast amount of information to explain and describe the world of Mystice. Instead, if you would like(although I am still working on it)I can send you via email the rulebook, maps, and character sheets, some charts to.

When will we play? I was thinking of playing on openrpg of course! And we'd play on Wendsdays or Fridays(depending on you guys) or whenever(not Mondays) at 8pm central. Also, I am gonna use skype for voice chat, just to add some more "realism." Probably gonna use Mayhem gaming server because this game is fast-paced, magic packed, and full of carnage.

I'm still working on where to start in the game(like the first adventure)but I sort of have an idea. PM or reply to this topic if you are interested!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Post Re: Mystrian d20: Original RPG & World(Need 3-4 Players!)
Sounds interesting and I am looking for a Wednesday night game so my choice would be said night. would like to know more of the world and character classes so email me at izzy1970@gmail.com if you have that info.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:33 am

Post Re: Mystrian d20: Original RPG & World(Need 3-4 Players!)
Alright! I'll send you info! Still making map and character sheet, first thing I'll send is the core rules!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:41 am