View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:25 pm

Pathfinder: Scarred Lands: Ancient Shadows Recruiting. 

Post Pathfinder: Scarred Lands: Ancient Shadows Recruiting.
Pathfinder: Scarred Lands: Ancient Shadows Campaign Recruiting (Open RPG)

System: Pathfinder RPG
Campaign Setting: Scarred Lands
Where: Chat-Based Game using Open RPG.
When: Monday Nights 7pm to 10pm EST

Looking for 4 to 6 players for a Pathfinder RPG using the Scarred Lands as the setting. No prior knowledge of the setting is required. It's going to be a long term game and I'm seeking dedicated mature players who can commit to showing up weekly. I have ran D&D 3.0/3.5 and this will be my first Pathfinder campaign. Experience or no experience with the system is fine. As long as you show up, have fun, and want to be part of long term campaign.

Brief Rundown of Scarred Lands:
A post-apocalyptic world; a world after the end of the world. A land devastated by war between Titans and Gods. A landscape altered by battles, where mountain ranges were moved, and coastlines cleaved, and whole civilizations were buried under volcanic debris.

Ghelspad, once a land of wealth and high magic, was the main battle field, and now, 150 years later, is still seeking sunlight and sweet air. Titanspawn, undead, and foes in shadow still threaten even the strongest city-states and nations.

The Gods claimed the war was for our sake, for the preservation of the divine races. While it was true that on a whim the Titans may cause mass destruction at any time, altering coastlines and leveling mountains, or forging new creature races that swarmed the planes seeking the meat of our children, there was prosperity before the war. There was beauty. Generations of humans and elves lived their lives in relative peace and hunger was not a worry for most civilizations.

The cataclysmic events caused by the destructive powers unleashed on Scarn, from the City of Mithril on the Blood Sea to the Elf Kingdom on Karria, have given rise to a new name for this land. The Scarred Lands.

For information on joining the game please contact me at lastgrasp@yahoo.com

Also check out my livejournal page: http://exoknight.livejournal.com/

Throwing out the Possibility that I might use OpenRPG for dice rolls and use Yahoo Messenger for Voice-Chat. I never used Voice-Chat for online game before, but thinking that I might go that way. Right now it's a Open RPG Chat-Based game.
Exo

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Post Re: Pathfinder: Scarred Lands: Ancient Shadows Recruiting.
Posting interest - will roll up a character as soon as possible. Just so you know, though, I can't do voice.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 am

Definitely interested and I have played the Pathfinder rules a few times as well. Unfortunately, I too am unable to do voice, but I should be good for Open at those times. Interested in playing a cleric, with a deity to be chosen based on what fits with the group.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:43 am

Interested if the day works. Way level are the characters starting at?

Openrpg.com Moderator

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:39 am

The Voice based game was just an option I was throwing out there, so it was just a thought and I'm going to go with pure chat game. If you are interested in the campaign shoot me an e-mail at lastgrasp@yahoo.com so I can add you to my contact list and I can figure out who is in and who is out for the game. Looking for RELIABLE players. Also check out my livejournal page so you can see starting information and plus that going to be my area of communication.

I'm on yahoo messenger at lastgrasp so we can chat if we are both online.

Exo

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:56 am

gr8unknown wrote:
Definitely interested and I have played the Pathfinder rules a few times as well. Unfortunately, I too am unable to do voice, but I should be good for Open at those times. Interested in playing a cleric, with a deity to be chosen based on what fits with the group.

Cleric is sweet. A Corean cleric would work perfect since the game with start in Northeast Ghelspad by the City of Mithril which is a religious city devoted to Corean who is Lawful Good.

E-mail me and check out my livejournal page so I can start slotting those who are in the campaign and get this game rolling.

Exo

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:59 am

Still have a couple of more slots open. Shoot me an e-mail if interested. Would love to get this campaign going as quick as possible.

Exo

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Haha, I actually know a lot of people on Skype whom I game with regularly, about 20-30 of these people use mics more often than not haha, if you want to do that, invite me on Skype Batman.m.t.web and I'll introduce you to out 6 year chatroom, been going for six years xD And, almost every single one of the 90 people in there game ^_^

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Hi, ExoKnight.

I'm also interested in joining this campaign.

Email sent to you.

Andy

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Hello. The name is James. Never played pathfinder but I am interested. I will play as a rogue or cleric. Which would you perfer? Also, I have skype and it's used on another game I play on Monday nights. Skype is pretty good if you want to do voice chat, and it's free.

Shoot me a PM or reply if you need me.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:05 am