View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:21 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 All Flesh Must be Eaten- Sam's Club Diaries (Game Completed) 

Post Re: All Flesh Must be Eaten- Sam's Club Diaries (Full)
webdemon83 wrote:
Hello,

So ive been trying to get into an open spot, decided to post my info and start the waiting list :)

You can contact me at webdemon83 (yahoo IM) or email at berdryn@dynregion.com. I am available most nights save for tuesday and wednesday. Ive played AFMBE and ran a story for quite a while, tho it has been awhile. Hope to hear from ya when a spot opens up!

If the game doesn't totally fall apart I will keep you in mind

Openrpg.com Moderator

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am

We will be playing tomorrow/day at our normal time at 8:30 EST on the Blackstar Server. If the Blackstar server is down check back here for the alt information.

As always if you are going to be late and/or not make it please let me now

Openrpg.com Moderator

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 am

As usual I should be rambling in just before or right at 9pm, but I will be there!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:26 pm

webdemon83 wrote:
Hello,

So ive been trying to get into an open spot, decided to post my info and start the waiting list :)

You can contact me at webdemon83 (yahoo IM) or email at berdryn@dynregion.com. I am available most nights save for tuesday and wednesday. Ive played AFMBE and ran a story for quite a while, tho it has been awhile. Hope to hear from ya when a spot opens up!

Webdemon- I am going to email you cause we can use more players

Openrpg.com Moderator

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:26 am

Post Re: All Flesh Must be Eaten- Sam's Club Diaries (2 slots ope
Sorry about my absence on game day, My computer blue screened of death on me, but I am good for next week though.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:25 am

Rayneth wrote:
Sorry about my absence on game day, My computer blue screened of death on me, but I am good for next week though.

Dave was missed. Basically you guys are back at the store, its the next day and the store is surrounded by Zombies and the plan is to strap a propane tank on an RC car and see what happens.

The construction is done, next game is the actual what happens

Openrpg.com Moderator

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:44 pm

I apologize, It's the last week of school and we are doing stupid "end year studies", and I got stuck with triathlon training, I've been exhausted all week. School gets out next week so Louis will absolutely be there next week.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:46 pm

JWorden wrote:
I apologize, It's the last week of school and we are doing stupid "end year studies", and I got stuck with triathlon training, I've been exhausted all week. School gets out next week so Louis will absolutely be there next week.

Understood. We will see you there next week. I have picked up some good stuff to add to this game so I think you guys will have alot of fun.

Openrpg.com Moderator

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Just to let you guys know, on June 18th Infrnocon, an online game table convention is happening and I am running a game of All Flesh Must be Eaten. The game table is web based and all you need to do is sign up and have a microphone (its done by voice chat).

You guys are welcome to join the game. It's a quick one shot game but it should be fun. If you are interested please feel free to sign up:

http://www.infrno.net/games/827

Otherwise see you next Thursday

Openrpg.com Moderator

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:24 pm

We will be playing tomorrow at our normal time at 8:30 EST on the Blackstar Server. If the Blackstar server is down check back here for the alt information.

As always if you are going to be late and/or not make it please let me now

Openrpg.com Moderator

Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:11 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next