View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:20 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 All Flesh Must be Eaten- Sam's Club Diaries (Game Completed) 

Post All Flesh Must be Eaten- Sam's Club Diaries (Game Completed)
Game: All Flesh Must Be Eaten- Sam's Club Diaries
System: All Flesh must be Eaten
Character Level: Normals
Date/Time: To Be Determined
Players: 6 Slots (4 to start)

Game Master: Daedalus

Players:

1) xhaosdaemon
2) NapalmMoose
3) Kel
4) Felix
5) Open
6) Open

Story to Follow in the next post

Openrpg.com Moderator

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Post Re: All Flesh Must be Eaten- Sam's Club Diaries
It was a clear spring night when the zombie breakout happened. You were working the closing shift and the Beaver Falls, Colorado Sams club unaware of what was going on outside.

You said good night to your coworkers and stepped out the front door, unaware that the world wasn't the same. Things werent like they were when you came to work earlier this afternoon.

You find yourself teaming up with your coworkers trying to stay alive and you hope, that the zombie breakout has not spread past Beaver Falls.

Openrpg.com Moderator

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Daedalus wrote:
It was a clear spring night when the zombie breakout happened. You were working the closing shift and the Beaver Falls, Colorado Sams club unaware of what was going on outside.

You said good night to your coworkers and stepped out the front door, unaware that the world wasn't the same. Things werent like they were when you came to work earlier this afternoon.

You find yourself teaming up with your coworkers trying to stay alive and you hope, that the zombie breakout has not spread past Beaver Falls.

I'd be willing to play as always. I'm not really in any games anymore besides Serenity and possibly your Leverage. So I can do Wednesday, Thursday, Sundays or Monday (depending on what happens to Leverage).

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:51 pm

JWorden wrote:
I'd be willing to play as always. I'm not really in any games anymore besides Serenity and possibly your Leverage. So I can do Wednesday, Thursday, Sundays or Monday (depending on what happens to Leverage).

Yeah, I am going to see how this one plays out. It may work as the replacement for Leverage as I dont see a high interest in the game.

Openrpg.com Moderator

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Daedalus wrote:
Yeah, I am going to see how this one plays out. It may work as the replacement for Leverage as I dont see a high interest in the game.

Well, I'm down for either. I'll make my character for both. I'll e-mail a prospective idea or something.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

I would be totally down depending on the days and times. Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday after 8pm would work for me. I am looking to get more experience with AFMBE as that will help me run my AFMBR STALKER playtest on PbP. I will keep my eyes here to see what transpires...

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:30 pm

xhaosdaemon wrote:
I would be totally down depending on the days and times. Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday after 8pm would work for me. I am looking to get more experience with AFMBE as that will help me run my AFMBR STALKER playtest on PbP. I will keep my eyes here to see what transpires...

Well that's two (tentive) so 2 more and the game can start. Since this game was posted only a couple of hours ago, its looking good

Openrpg.com Moderator

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:06 pm

I'd be interested in plying if you get enoough people

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:08 pm

So judging by the brief intro blurb, everyone's character would be a Normal. Is that a correct assumption?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:18 pm

NapalmMoose wrote:
I'd be interested in plying if you get enoough people

Sounds great. So far this game is only a couple hours old and we have 3 people. Its doing better then my other game.

Openrpg.com Moderator

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:35 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next