View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 pm

Looking to run a game 

Post Looking to run a game
I am a very familiar game master who is looking to run a game. Here is a list of the games I am capable of running with little to no questions:
Deadlands CLASSIC
D&D 3.5
Star Wars d6
PATHFINDER
Vampire the Requiem/WoD games
Star Wars d20
Doctor Who?
Serenity
EVERQUEST RPG

The games I could run but would probably have to brush up some as I haven't played in a while are:
Harnmaster
AD&D 2nd Ed
Rolemaster
MERPS (Middle Earth Roleplaying)
Palladium
d20 Modern

If anyone is interested in any of these games, I'd love to run a campaign of one of them for you! Experience is not a requirement. Personally, I'd preferr to run a D&D 3.5/Pathfinder game or a Harnmaster game. Deadlands Classic is a VERY VERY close second. I will forewarn my games tend to be RP heavy and fairly gritty and dark worlds.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Post Re: Looking to run a game
Nydhog502 wrote:
I am a very familiar game master who is looking to run a game. Here is a list of the games I am capable of running with little to no questions:
Deadlands CLASSIC
D&D 3.5
Star Wars d6
PATHFINDER
Vampire the Requiem/WoD games
Star Wars d20
Doctor Who?
Serenity
EVERQUEST RPG

The games I could run but would probably have to brush up some as I haven't played in a while are:
Harnmaster
AD&D 2nd Ed
Rolemaster
MERPS (Middle Earth Roleplaying)
Palladium
d20 Modern

If anyone is interested in any of these games, I'd love to run a campaign of one of them for you! Experience is not a requirement. Personally, I'd preferr to run a D&D 3.5/Pathfinder game or a Harnmaster game. Deadlands Classic is a VERY VERY close second. I will forewarn my games tend to be RP heavy and fairly gritty and dark worlds.

I dying for a D6 SW game.... and ivite you to co-gm mine and am looking for a co gm in fact..... rp heavy i like.... adult themes and dark & grtty is fine (as long as it isn't nihilisticly and completely imorally/amorally dark.... i prefer that small ray of light shining within the blackest darkness)

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:12 pm

hi, i've never done anything like this before, but it is something i am interested in getteing involved in. If you are interested in letting me into a game with you, contact me at my E-mail: Dan00bpwner@hotmail.co.uk. Id realy appreciate the chance to break into role play, with a bit of help from you

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Star Wars d6 would be good, you could take over the idea or co-GM with Falcon. I would love to do some MERP and I actually ran MERP about 10 yrs ago on OpenRPG (even made a pc node for it). Also any classic WoD would interest me greatly (not so much the new stuff). I would love a Dark Ages : Mage or Werewolf type game.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 pm
Profile YIM

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'd LOVE to co GM d6. And Ninja, if everyone else is cool with it, i'd love to let you in! Nothing like letting noobs join :-D! And occasionally, if people want, I'll introduce them to new games :-).

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:35 am

:D Cool... I'd actuall prefer if you took over completely, as I, almost never, get to play D6 SW as a Player

Panzerfaust630@yahoo.com or Panzerfaust630@live.com

Here's the basics I worked out:

I will provide the fan meterials..... write up your backgrounds a a Legacy of the force era (Darth Krayt's Empire's time) character.... Though it cool for one or a few of ya to be in carbon freeze, cryostasis, or stuck on the planet Iego since an earlier period..... 9 skill dice and you must clear your pcs species with GM first..... need a reason in your backgrounds for you to be stuck on an (mostly) abandoned world in the unknown regions and looking for a means to leave.... this game will be somewhat adult (at least R rated, maybe higher if the players want it (but will be lightside based), and likely run on open veav...

you start with 9 skill dice.... clear force sensitivity with GM first.

Any species with 13 or less attribute dice is generally acceptable....

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:54 am

Sorry it was delayed again. I just got a new job. I'd still love to run but It'll have to be mondays or tuesdays (anythime, after 930pm est wed-thurs, fridays and saturdays after 1030pm est, or after 6pmest sundays.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:04 am

Nydhog502 wrote:
Sorry it was delayed again. I just got a new job. I'd still love to run but It'll have to be mondays or tuesdays (anythime, after 930pm est wed-thurs, fridays and saturdays after 1030pm est, or after 6pmest sundays.

monday or thursday works for me. :D

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:29 am

I'm up for the D6 game as well if you happen to take it over

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:55 pm

im in any day realy, but mondays arnt as good, although i can still manage

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:44 pm