View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:26 am

Star Wars Saga Game Recruiting 

Post Star Wars Saga Game Recruiting
I'm getting ready to run a Saga game starting next week, and I'm needing one or two players to round out the roster. It's going to be on orpg each Tuesday starting at 8 PM EST. It's going to be set early in the New Republic era, roughly concurrent with the Thrawn Trilogy of books for those who know them. There will be a bit of house-ruling, mostly instituted to make things a bit simpler for myself as a GM. This is my very first time running anything, so I'm going to be trying to make sure everyone keeps on living despite any small errors I might make. Like misjudging the CL of an encounter for instance. As the party currently stands we've got a Noble, a Soldier, and a Jedi taking the Jensaarai talent tree.

Special notes at character generation: Everyone starts at level five. Give yourself 10k exp. Also, take max health die when leveling up to fifth level. We will be using the Destiny point system.

So, anyone interested?

Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:14 am

Post Re: Star Wars Saga Game Recruiting
I am interested in playing. I have a character ready but need to know how you want the attributes to be generated? dice rolling or point buy?

My character is a Scoundrel 3 / Soldier 2.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:37 am

i'm intested looking at a Aing-Tii Trained Scout/Scoundrel Pilot type, if that's ok. How we roll or build our PCs? ROll or Point buy?

Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:11 am

I am totally in! I want to play some form of a Jedi, if I can. I believe the era you are talking about is post Jedi Acadamy. If not, I want to play a Scoundrel. Not sure on the race, and I have to ask the same question, roll or pt buy?

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:51 pm

I'd be interested in playing a smuggler if you have an opening.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:53 am

Would love to be a fly on the wall for the game, I am trying to move a Star Wars Saga edition game to an online type. Mind keeping me in the loop?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:19 am

Wow. I'm gone for a week and people show interest. Yay! Apparently once I stop obsessively checking this, other people start. I've only really got space to squeeze in 1-2 more people though. Point buy is the system of character building. And yes, a scoundrel of any stripe save a slicer would be awesome. Or a scout. We're lacking skills in those two areas. Anyone still interested?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Yes I am.. A Aing-Tii traneid Scout/Scoundrel is what i'm looking at.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 pm

That works. You can hop in next game session. Bug me on AIM so we can work out exactly why you happen to be on the world the party's going in towards. And how to believably make you join up. They're wanted men now, you know! My AIM name is Gorion1929, and I'm on most of the time.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Gorion - you said point buy for attributes but didn't say how may points we were to use.

My character (Scoundrel/Soldier) will be ready shortly.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:21 am