View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:35 pm

Wednesday Dark Heresy [Recruiting] 

Post Wednesday Dark Heresy [Recruiting]
I'm planning on starting a Dark Heresy campaign. Looking for about 4-5 players available around 7:30pm EST on wednesdays. All levels of experience are welcomed.

For those not familiar with dark heresy; You are the servant and agent of an Inquisitor; a powerful clandestine figure who guards the Imperium of man from those who would seek to destroy it. As his acolytes, you will be tasked with a variety of missions to help him in his fight against the triple headed threat of the alien, the mutant and the heretic. Missions will be a mix of investigation, intrigue, conspiracy and combat in a world where you are poised on the knife-edge between eternal glory and oblivion

The system uses percentile dice rolls based on a characters attributes with modifications based on their skill in the given task.

Character creation:

Attributes will be chosen using a points allocation system: base stats as per homeworld +100 points split between your attributes with no more than 45 being given to any singular one.

characters are given 1000 exp at the start not 500.

starting equipment can be sold at half book value (unless you have barter) and bought at full price.

You can contact me via email at s0825964@sms.ed.ac.uk or alternatively you can just post below as i check frequently.

Thanks for listening

Hidersine

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:26 am