View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 am

Anyone up for a new player? 

Post Anyone up for a new player?
I'm currently bored and have lots of free time on my hands and would like to throw my hat back into the old D&D. I miss creating a character and interacting with some buddies, but don't have anyone near where I live to play. After much research I found this but my old companions have different schedules than me. Someone reach out and lets get a campaign going!!!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:28 am

Post Re: Anyone up for a new player?
Haha I have a game opening, a DnD game, so, if you want to play, you NEED AIM to play, so :P If you gots time, let's play! :D My AIM is Batmanmtweb but please email me your AIM cuz I dunno know how to accept requests so email me at Batman.mtweb@yahoo.com

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Anyone up for a new player?
Want to try roleplying in Middle Earth? We have a MERP 2e campaign going and it is fantastic! The GM is great and knows the setting very well. We can help you learn the game, provide you with all needed materials, and we even have our own internet radio station that plays Middle Earth inspired music as a soundtrack for our sessions!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 am