View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:42 pm

Cormyr: Tearing of the Weave (Pathfinder) 

Post Cormyr: Tearing of the Weave (Pathfinder)
The setting is in our beloved Cormyr. (Those who have played through the Tearing of the Weave adventure by WotC need not apply). The ruleset we are using is called Pathfinder. It's a mix of 3.5 and 4E. You can download the PHB and DMG from Paizo for $10 (It's one book). Pretty cheap.

Interested? PM me to let me know and I'll send you more details about the "House rules" that my group will be using and get you connected. The time has already been set. Saturdays at 8:30PM PST. If you can't commit to a weekly game DON'T BOTHER PMing ME! I need to be able to generally count on my players to show up, otherwise things get sticky.

DISCLAMER: No evil characters. Splat books can be used, but the additional feats/spells/PrCs need to be discussed with group before I approve/disapprove. Remember, this is a game and it's meant to be fun, but my job it to make it challenging and fair.

Last edited by ArchAngel_G on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 am

Post Re: Cormyr: Tearing of the Weave (Pathfinder) Recruiting
Hi - I'm very interested. This is one of the few game times that really works well for me. What vehicle will we be using to game? I'm assuming OpenRPG but it doesn't pay to assume. Thanks!

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Having just (briefly) looked over the Pathfinder Corebook, I think that this is something in which my wife and I would be interested. If you could, shoot me either a PM or an e-mail, that be great - can't seem to figure out how to send you a PM on this site.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:41 am

I can't figure out how to get PMs to work either, so try connecting to me on MSN. gabe_2001@hotmail.com

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Got you added on MSN. And, after having looked over this ruleset more thoroughly, I, for one, am quite eager to play it.

EDIT: Just discovered how to send a PM - little buttons under the post, "Profile" and "PM." D'oh!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm interested.. have the core path finder and Realms campain setting and Races of Faerun setting... looking at spellsword from complete warrior.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:44 pm

I am looking a bit full on seats for the moment, falcon. But check back here and I'll post if seats become available.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 am