View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 48  Next
 Barbarians of Lemuria CONAN anyone? 

Post Re: Barbarians of Lemuria CONAN anyone?
daddystabz wrote:
I heard back from Jeff. Apparently Dicey Tales is keeping him busy so he feels that leaving the campaign might be the most fair thing to do for you guys. I have still heard nothing from Cheluk.

So it looks like suddenly we have lost Cheluk and DeLa Vega, with Freya still playing but on a very limited part-time basis. This is a real shame because we had a fantastic campaign going and it seemed like we were all having a blast. I have personally put a lot into it.

As a result, I'm going to open up recruiting again to try to grab 1-3 more players so I'm not exactly sure when our next session will be. I'm hoping to get things going again though ASAP. I'm very bummed we are in this mess right now. I really don't want the campaign to die.

Now if I can figure out how to add (recruiting 1-3 more players) to the title for this forum post...

To edit the title all you do is go to the first post and hit edit and you will be able to edit the title from there.

As for recruiting I have BOL and I would be more then happy to jump into the game.

Openrpg.com Moderator

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:35 am

I have Monday nights free and have been following your campaign here some.

I am not a huge conan fan, but I like it.

I have never used openrpg, but I'm sure its not too bad. I have mostly used rptools in the past.

BOL is a nice rules light framework I'd like to try.

If you need another I am available.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:07 am

Cheluk contacted me via e-mail and will not be playing anymore so I will be killing him off very soon. :lol:

Thanks for the tip.

If you both are interested, we wouldn't mind you giving it a go.

Just look into making a couple Hyboria-appropriate characters and we can get going. You might also want to download this list of special Hyborian Age appropriate boons & flaws: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0SNG1WZ5

You are free to choose boons & flaws from this list and/or from the list in the back of the BoL Legendary Edition core book.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:51 am

daddystabz wrote:

If you both are interested, we wouldn't mind you giving it a go.

Just look into making a couple Hyboria-appropriate characters and we can get going. You might also want to download this list of special Hyborian Age appropriate boons & flaws: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0SNG1WZ5

You are free to choose boons & flaws from this list and/or from the list in the back of the BoL Legendary Edition core book.

I am free on mondays so it works for me.

I downloaded the form you linked to and will take a look at it.

As for characters, is there any character types you are looking for and how are you guys doing the names for characters? Can you give examples?

Openrpg.com Moderator

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Any character type is welcome basically. We have an archer and a doctor kind of a guy as well. We could use some more combat machines I guess.

The players we have now are:

Siorc Dunmharu - Barachan medicine man
Khazim Nakav - Shemite archer
Freya - Aesir blademaster (part-time player)

Retired:

Don Manuel De La Vega - Zingaran duelist
Cheluk the killer - Turanian thief

I have a character already made a guy was going to use in the game and he only got to play once, if you would like it. His name is Xhalite Elza. We could tweak him a bit for you if want.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:02 pm

daddystabz wrote:
Any character type is welcome basically. We have an archer and a doctor kind of a guy as well. We could use some more combat machines I guess.

The players we have now are:

Siorc Dunmharu - Barachan medicine man
Khazim Nakav - Shemite archer
Freya - Aesir blademaster (part-time player)

Retired:

Don Manuel De La Vega - Zingaran duelist
Cheluk the killer - Turanian thief

I have a character already made a guy was going to use in the game and he only got to play once, if you would like it. His name is Xhalite Elza. We could tweak him a bit for you if want.

Ok, I will come up with a character concept and let you know

Openrpg.com Moderator

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:44 pm

I have a PC in the works that should fit the 'combat machine' bill to some degree. He is a (I think he will be Corinthian, but I need to read a bit more on them.) former blacksmith whose family died of an illness that swept through (Kamalla unless I find something that fits better). Having no reason to stay anymore, nor much of a reason to live, he has decided to travel the world in search of something he is not even sure of himself at this time.

S3 A1 M0 S0
B2 M2 R0 D0
Farmer 0
Vagabond 1
Blacksmith 3
Soldier 0

That's just the basics.

Do you have a format or character sheet that you use for the campaign that I should use to set him up completely?

Which version of openrpg? I believe there are 2?

Skype name: Claybor

Thanks for the playing opportunity, I look forward to meeting you all next week.

daddystabz, I kinda feel like I already know you some as I have seen many posts of yours over the past 2+ years on various forums for various games. I have been looking into them all as reading rpg's of all types is something I enjoy. I have recently watched some of your reviews too.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 pm

I will have a character for you by tomorrow

Openrpg.com Moderator

Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:52 am

You can download a Conan version of the character sheet at: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0BymtIaGq4UAfNGM1ZWZhYmItOTUxMy00ZjBmLWE5OTQtMzBkZmE1YjM1OTRm&hl=en_US

We are using regular OpenRPG, not the Traipse version. I'm glad you have been checking out my YouTube reviews channel!

We normally play on Mondays but if you need till tomorrow to get a character made up, I'm cool with that. As for Siorc and Khazim, are you able to play this week any other day besides Monday night?

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:08 pm

I have the conan bol sheet, I had just hoped there might be a editable and savable sheet around. How should I get it to you? Just type it here in chat?

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 48  Next