View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:44 am

Monday Night (Pacific) High-Level 3.5 D&D Needs Players 

Post Monday Night (Pacific) High-Level 3.5 D&D Needs Players
Hello all! I'm back to recruiting for my Monday evening game.

Some of you may remember a thread on it a few months ago, but it's not necessary to go look it up. Long story short, there hasn't been enough regular attendance from the players in a high-level (now 17th) Core D&D 3.5 game and we find ourselves needing more people to join in.

As mentioned above, we play on Monday evenings at 7 PM Pacific time and run until (usually) between 9 and 10 PM Pacific.
We play in a specific campaign world with its own pantheon and defined countries. If you PM me your e-mail address, I will happily send the pdf to you as an attachment (unfortunately, these forums will not allow me to attach it to this post :()

Now, down to characters/character creation.
Currently, the group is composed of a Mountain Dwarf Fighter/Dwarven Defender, a Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) and a Lizardman Cleric/Hierophant with a Lizardman Fighter/Templar cohort. A Human skill-monkey is also in the group, but his player has difficulty attending (so he's usually a background character).

Characters are built using the 32-point-buy method, at 17th level with standard gold (340,000 GP) and CORE books + Setting Guide only.
Alignments: Non-Evil, please. Most of the group tends to be somewhat mercenary, but not outright Evil, and I'd prefer to keep it that way.
HP is max for 1st AND 2nd levels, then 75% max (rounding up on odd-numbered levels, down on even, if your HD doesn't come out whole)
We would also prefer people with experience in the D&D 3.5 system.
EDIT: We are looking for 1 to 3 players.

---------------
A note: if you are really interested in joining this game, please do more than post your interest and e-mail address. I made this post so people would come to me, not make me look for them. :P Please, ask questions, voice ideas and otherwise get involved, rather than expecting me to chase you down.
----------------

If you are interested in some of the group's recent history, feel free to ask. If you think of any questions, feel free to ask. If you get a character idea you want to run by me, feel free to ask.
My e-mail is above, I am open to PMs and I will be checking this thread rather regularly, so it won't be hard to get my attention. ;)

With that, thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see you posting here soon! :D

Last edited by Dragonwriter on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:02 am

Post Re: Monday Night (Pacific) High-Level 3.5 D&D Needs Players
Still looking for folks!

And as a little note: our normal server (Dev II) has disappeared from the list temporarily, so we are instead using Blackstar.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 am

Post Re: Monday Night (Pacific) High-Level 3.5 D&D Needs Players
Hey, I'd be interested in playing if you are still looking for players? You can email me at brendynmuise@hotmail.com if you are still recruiting. Thanks. :)

Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:07 pm