View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 pm

Player Looking For Game 

Post Player Looking For Game
Hi all!
I am new here, but I have used openrpg in the past. I am a college student who misses my old tabletop group. Unfortunately, this means I have left all my books at home, but I could pick them up next weekend. Games I have played/own-
Gurps (don't know the version)
DND 3.5 and 4.0
Warhammer (the old one)
Shadowrun 4.0 (?)
I am also open to any homebrew games that rules are posted online. I have GM'd as well as played. I can do either. I am really just looking for a group that can meet regularly. I am free nights and weekends, and am based in AZ. Send me a pm, post what not.
Thanks!

Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:23 am

Post Re: Player Looking For Game
I'm also looking for a game to join. I've been wanting to start playing DnD for a while now. I've never played before, so I might just slow everybody down! Anyway, let me know what you think. I'm installing OpenRPG as we speak, but I'm also open to playing on IRC.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:37 am
Profile WWW

Well I'm looking in to running a D20 Modern (works similar to 3.5 D&D) Post Appoco Game or A Classic Battletech RPG Game..... If you are interested You may contact me at Panzerfaust630@yahoo.com or Panzerfaust630@live.com...

I can tell you where to aquire the materials you need for either, all you need to do is ask.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:01 am

Canisrufus wrote:
Hi all!
I am new here, but I have used openrpg in the past. I am a college student who misses my old tabletop group. Unfortunately, this means I have left all my books at home, but I could pick them up next weekend. Games I have played/own-
Gurps (don't know the version)
DND 3.5 and 4.0
Warhammer (the old one)
Shadowrun 4.0 (?)
I am also open to any homebrew games that rules are posted online. I have GM'd as well as played. I can do either. I am really just looking for a group that can meet regularly. I am free nights and weekends, and am based in AZ. Send me a pm, post what not.
Thanks!

Are previous editions of AD&D ok with you?

We have a group that's been active for the past six years. Game is in a homebrew setting BUT (and this is the stumbling block), we use 2nd edition AD&D. If you're interested, you can view the recruit thread here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=169

Thanks.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Blackmarches.wikidot.com

That may have something that would interest you.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:24 pm