View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:30 am

DnD 3.5 Campaign Update. 

Post DnD 3.5 Campaign Update.
I have some updates to what I last put, I will be playing Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, from 12:00pm PCT, to 6:00pm PCT. You will be playing in a homebrewed world known as "Vledness".

I'm allowing these books.

Complete Adventurer
Complete Arcane
Complete Mage
Complete Divine
Complete Warrior
Dragonomicon
Expanded Psionics Book
Spell Compendium

If you don't have any of these, add me at either batman.m.t.web@hotmail.com Batman.mtweb@yahoo.com Batman.m.t.web@Gmail.com to yer IM and I'll send you copies. I would also like it if you can add me to yer IM that way I can have a faster way of contacting you with changes and such, and also so that we can talk about gaming stuff XD.

There will be no storyline, the only thing that can be concidered a story is that yer characters will start out nobodies, and will end up becoming heroes of legend and mabye (if yer lucky) demigods and (if yer even MORE lucky) Gods. Character death will happen as less as possible, and I'll do everything I can to prevent it, but be warned (unless it's a role playing aspect) I have no mercy on the stupid. >:)

If you're intrested just add me at either yahoo, MSN, or Gmail messengers, I'm looking forwards to great games!

DM ROOLZ!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:34 am
Profile YIM WWW