View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:52 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Star Trek - LUG 

Post Re: Star Trek - LUG
So what era and setting would this take place in? What day/time?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:37 pm
Profile YIM

Lando The Archmagi wrote:

He mentioned on pg 1 that: "The time frame of the game will be after the Dominion war, a time of rebuilding and chaos in the Alpha quadrant.

Depending on a majority vote of the players, it can be a Federation, Klingon, or other faction."

Looks like it will be 24th. century indeed. I'd love to find a game some time based in the TOS era or movie era.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:24 pm

daddystabz wrote:
Lando The Archmagi wrote:

He mentioned on pg 1 that: "The time frame of the game will be after the Dominion war, a time of rebuilding and chaos in the Alpha quadrant.

Depending on a majority vote of the players, it can be a Federation, Klingon, or other faction."

Looks like it will be 24th. century indeed. I'd love to find a game some time based in the TOS era or movie era.

I'm fine with that, gives lots of options. However, the original poster hasn't said or done anything on this thread since then.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:08 am
Profile YIM

Hey guys. I actually sent him a message a few days ago asking about the campaign. I have done the star trek chat sims and have begun reading over the game books. I have not heard from him yet, but I would like to join in.

I am good with federation and the time frame. As character goes, anything really. I am not completely done reading through the books and would rather have something in mind before making a character. I have done pretty much every department in other sims, though I do tend to like engineering and operations the most.

Think it was set for mondays at 9pm est.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:48 am

All else fails and I can run it. I have all of the books in either PDF or hard copy. If we have to switch I may run in TOS....so much more fun when Klingons were evil!

:twisted:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:25 am

trollblood2008 wrote:
All else fails and I can run it. I have all of the books in either PDF or hard copy. If we have to switch I may run in TOS....so much more fun when Klingons were evil!

That wold rock!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:26 pm

trollblood2008 wrote:

I grew up watching TOS with my father, which got me hooked on ST to begin with. I've actually been to a few ST panels where I got to hear/meet some of the original cast/crew of TOS. Also met folks from STNG, Voyager and DS9.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:29 pm
Profile YIM

Sounds great. I am all up for TOS. I am a fan of both timeframes, so whatever we decide I am fine with.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:23 pm

I grew up watching the TOS crew in the 80s and it was my first Trek love. I was a HUGE fan of the movies too and want to a Trek convention where I live, getting to meet Shatner and got his autograph. I love all Trek but have a special place in my heart for the TOS time period up through the movies, with the refit Enterprise and all.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:11 pm

SyFy Channel has been showing a lot of ST movies this weekend. I got a bunch on tape/dvd, but just thought I'd pass that on.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:30 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next