View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next
 RIFTS: Merctown 

Post Re: RIFTS: Merctown
Natalia knows how to sail, that is about it.

As an aside, my wireless connection is down on the machine I play on, and I can not get Traipse to run here on this machine. I might not be able to play.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 pm
Profile YIM

It is best if we just buy a hovertruck, which Baal-Zharon can ride in the back at speed, and then on the way back we dont need to be as fast.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:45 am
Profile ICQ YIM

We do also have the use of that recovery atv/truck at our disposal. Should be able to cary everything and would save us a good chunk of cash.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 am

We'll be playing tonight, game might be shortened to 11:30 pm EST tonight due to other things I got going on this weekend. Hopefully everyone can make it.

Day: Friday 2/10/12.
Session #2
Game Time: 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Room: RIFTS: Merctown
Server: Our official server is Mayhem Gaming (NEW--Traipse)
Backup: Blackstar Games

Party

RULES
Core: Rifts: Ultimate Edition
Sourcebooks: MercTown, MercOps, Mercenaries, Mercenary Adventures, various other RIFTS supplements (I own a great deal of them). Most any Rifts: Earth related supplement permitted. Run all mdc races by me for approval and any odd gear/armor/weapon requests that aren't found in Merctown.

Character Level: 4th
Stats: roll 4d6 for humans, takes highest 3, reroll 1's, D-bees per specific D-bee's, you maybe mdc races with approval (run it by me first).
Alignments: Any, but you must be party oriented and not a lone wolf.
Starting Gear: Per OCC/RCC with possible weapons/armor and such approved by me.
Starting Funds: Maximum starting funds, plus 200,000 credits.
Character sheets should include background/story leading upto your arrival in Merctown. Sheets should be in rtf, word or pdf format for readability/printing. I have good sheet files if needed. I also have OpenRPG nodes.
Email completed pcs: landothearchmagi at comcast.net (replace at with @, no spaces.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Profile YIM

Due to the new Traipise server having problems, I'm on the non traipise version of Mayhem tonight, so maybe that'll help everyone.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:38 am
Profile YIM

This is for Falcon 79 who was having some connect problems and getting disconnected from the server, its sirebrals response.

Quote:
I would just suggest closing the software and starting it again. I think this is part of the random disconnect bug and there is nothing I can do about it in Ornery Orc. Usually restarting the vgt software helps.

For that matter you could also try rebooting your machine and then the software and running ccleaner for good measure (www.ccleaner.com) but thats just my own added 2 cents. have fun!

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Lando,

I found a fairly clean looking N. Ameri. map while I was looking for some other stuff. Thought you might like to take a look at it and see if its any good, as we might be able to use it as a reference map of our own. Maybe save a copy of it somewhere and mark it with the info from Irea's map.

http://images.wikia.com/rifts/images/c/ ... s_v1_2.jpg

Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Thanks for the help, this looks like it's an updated version of an earlier map I have. I'll take a gander at it and mark it up perhaps and put it up in the future.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:50 pm
Profile YIM

I tried ccleaner, but it did nothing useful to get this machine to accept openRPG or Traipse. I do not have enough money to spare for a new receiver for the computer, so for now my character will be missing (expect it to take at least two or three weeks).

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:53 pm
Profile YIM

Try this Alan, it seems to be working for people:

http://s9.zetaboards.com/Mayhem_Gaming/ ... 265/1/#new

Also I plan on keeping the 1.8 server going through the end of February in part because I know you guys are still having problems. Eventually everyone should get switched over but there is some time. I don't want to see anyone left behind in the conversion process.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:17 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next