View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:05 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
 RIFTS: Merctown 

Post Re: RIFTS: Merctown
I will not be on tonight as i just got a phone call about a family emergency. Im very sorry about it being last minute like this.

I would like to continue on in some fashion, even if its a reboot or such.

Fri May 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Tibbs wrote:
I will not be on tonight as i just got a phone call about a family emergency. Im very sorry about it being last minute like this.

I would like to continue on in some fashion, even if its a reboot or such.

Hope everything is ok. I totally understand about family emergencies. :)

Fri May 25, 2012 11:23 pm
Profile YIM

This is one of the few times my wife is home on a weekday. Excuse me if I decide to spend time with her. Mind, the fact that the room where the computer I have to play on is not air conditioned and it is 90+ in there is not helping persuade me to try.

Sat May 26, 2012 1:19 am
Profile YIM

AlanGunhouse wrote:
This is one of the few times my wife is home on a weekday. Excuse me if I decide to spend time with her. Mind, the fact that the room where the computer I have to play on is not air conditioned and it is 90+ in there is not helping persuade me to try.

No worries, only 3 people showed anyhow. Hope you had fun. I asked the three who showed what if anything they might want to play and 2 voted for Palladium Fantasy.

If Tibbs, Alan and or Dan? want to do PFRPG we can switch over or if majority picks something else that's fine too. I'm burned out on Rifts myself and just don't feel like running it again for awhile.

Sat May 26, 2012 1:28 pm
Profile YIM

Palladium Fantasy is a decent game, I was just thinking it would work better for the "Harry Potter" based game I am playing in than D&D does.

Out of Curiosity, would a Crystal Knight from Island at the Edge of the World be allowed?

Sat May 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Profile YIM

AlanGunhouse wrote:
Out of Curiosity, would a Crystal Knight from Island at the Edge of the World be allowed?

I don't own that book so I would need to see a full writeup on it to consider.

Sat May 26, 2012 4:03 pm
Profile YIM

Ask me some time for the PDF of the book, I think I have it :D

Sat May 26, 2012 6:06 pm
Profile YIM

Ah, so that's 3 for Palladium Fantasy, sounds like a winner. I'll give Tibbs a chance to respond before I close out this thread and start a new one related to the PFRPG.

Sat May 26, 2012 8:50 pm
Profile YIM

i dont have any good alternatives to offer and PF is the clear winner, so i would say let folks be able to start planning characters.

I will also bow out to allow a new player in, as a fantasy setting game isnt something thats grabbing me right now. It wouldnt be right of me to only be a semiinterested player taking up a space that someone really interested could have.

Sat May 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Tibbs wrote:
i dont have any good alternatives to offer and PF is the clear winner, so i would say let folks be able to start planning characters.

I will also bow out to allow a new player in, as a fantasy setting game isnt something thats grabbing me right now. It wouldnt be right of me to only be a semiinterested player taking up a space that someone really interested could have.

Alright, no problem, I'm sure I'll swing back to Rifts or another Palladium system sometime in the future. I'll go ahead and put up an new thread and go from there. Hope to see you around.

Sat May 26, 2012 11:49 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next