View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm

LF Players Exalted/D&D3rd/Dark Heresy 

Post LF Players Exalted/D&D3rd/Dark Heresy
For the next few days (and ricently in general) i find myself with a ton of free time.

I am looking for players, as soon as possible (preferably today or tomorrow).

However i am not running a normal game, here are some of the guidelines to what i'm looking for
1-someone who wants to start NOW, i dont want to wait 3 days while you decide on your character and make a background story in depth, make something simple, if you dont like it you can change it as we play, background story is fine but i would rather play now and develop your background over time then wait till its fully done before we play
2-THIS WILL BE A SINGLE PC GAME, meaning there will not be any otehr players but you. There are many reasons i do this, the main ones being that it lets us play when ever we want (instead of constantly having to wait for others), lets you pretty much do what you want, i dont have to worry about fairness and balance issues, and it lets me focus the world more directly around you
3-i will be using alot of unique powers/abilities and such, well letting you use them/have them/being cursed with them, so you dont have to worry about what class/role you play for hte most part (because youll be covered)
4-when we play during the next 3 days (and until i get a job) is completly up to you, want to play 5 hours a day? great! want to play 3am till 8am? great! 7pm till 9pm? short games can be intense fun too!

I have alot of experience running single pc games in all sorts of settings/systems, obviously exalted and dnd3rd work better then dark heresy, but all can work great in this way (and i have done so before with them). you can contact me on here, though it would be much faster to contact me on aim (aol instant messeneger) at cerebreturns, or threw my steam acount trentep.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:33 am

Post Re: LF Players Exalted/D&D3rd/Dark Heresy
I'm in, if you don't mind a 3.5 Bard and Late days, I can start tonight at 11ish EST, if you're ready, or sometime tomorrow.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:49 pm

sure, sounds good, contact me on steam (trentep) or aim (cerebreturns) so we can talk more about it

whats your timezone? i'm eastern

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:01 pm

I am definitely interested if you can do a Dark Heresy solo :) don't know if the offer still stands, gotta be quick on here.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 pm

sure, just contact me on aim or steam, you can email me but thats rather slow for back and forth, my email is facelesspriest@yahoo.com

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:17 pm

am online on steam added you, I am cute_hydra

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Darn, wish I'd have seen this earlier... it'd be great to have a dm who was willing to play whenever I am. Got so much free time and a couple chars who are better off solo than with a party.

EDIT: think I'll add ya to my AIM anyway, just in case. I'm Greystar81

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 am

Hey there,

Is the offer still valid? I'm available alternating Saturdays EST (or GMT+10), complete newbie to Dark Heresy.

Cheers!

Sun May 22, 2011 12:31 am