View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 109  Next
 Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse 

Post Re: Mekton: Rosetta Eclipse
Tiana, Brandt, Wraith and Damien are on some sort of asteroid near a gas giant which has an intergalactic TV station built on top of it. Wraith managed to get on TV and do an interview about his mercenary house, and now a fleet has come to kill us because of it.

Damien found what he came to the asteroid for, which is some sort of ancient communications base/temple. However that fleet I mentioned came to kill us all before we could really do much with it. So now Damien and Wraith are in ancient mecha fighting the fleet and trying to blow up the TV station to stop it from interfering with the ancient bases defence systems (I think). Tiana sat in a big chair and found it was a big psi lense, so she has been helping them with dealing stoney doom to the fleet. The chair also infected her with some nasty biochrome.

Also, Annerisa turned up with most of our fleet to help fight the enemy fleet, and she's flown down to the asteroid to evacuate people.

The moral of the story is Wraith should not be allowed on TV.

There's also other plots going on, with Lorrie and Steven at some sort of spacestation doing spy stuff but I think I missed the session which explained why they were doing that.

I've no idea what Felix is doing, but at a guess something somewhere is getting eradicated.

Bishop meanwhile is likely recovering from a night spent handcuffed to a lamp post while wearing only a womans hat. Hopefully he'll have recovered in time to run the game this weekend.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Sadly, you will spent your unfortunately short life not knowing how entertaining you really are. Thanks for the update.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 am

There is of course ther drasticly upset member of the Pantheon thats runnign around as well desperately tryign to keep hidden and not get killed.

It was a good night, I do remember there was a Brazilian resteraunt involved at some stage.

unfortunately, THIS saturday, Im donig the rehersal.. the only time being that we can get peopel together is the weekwend,.

my apologies! I will get those taking part to sign a card of apology to you all as well.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:58 pm

For shame Bishop, not inviting us to your wedding, FOR SHAME! :P

Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 am

I'll most likely be around, though after last week I may oversleep again, we'll happen to see.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:35 am

Normally I'd complain at this point, because I'm me, but seeing as I don't have much room to talk...well I won't. Plus it doesn't help that I completely forgot that Saturday mornings had any significance to me. I just remembered that there might have been a game a few minutes ago. I'm just that loyal.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Well, it's been a while; whether or not Bish is available this weekend (I can understand wedding things being pretty temporally destructive,) I'm going to come around at the usual time (I swear, this time,) for chatting and such.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Sorry guys, as steven said, weddings, especially when they are your own are incredibly hungry of time, shoveling in those minutes and hours into their gaping, hungry maws while mad eyes stare ceaslesly for more cowering segments of time to shred screaming in their gnashing rows of jagged razor teeth..

Ahem

Actually I am a very happily married man now, the ceremony was great, the comedy element of being in a horse drawn carriage behind two mammoth 2000lb shire horses, who I might add seemed to suffer from chronic flatulence, was not lost on us, food was excelent an all round stunning experience!

I'd like to thank you all for your wonderful patience and understanding in the past few weeks,and offer you all a peice of virtual wedding cake..hehe.. but I am looking forward to a normal saturday next week~! so I will see you all then!

I wil lstate now, in september fro tmhe 13th until first of october I will be on honeymoon in Florida!

as an aside, what do you people feel about a time travel RPG? (not quiting the game or anything, occasionalyl I have flashes of creativity that I put down on paper, like my steam punk war of the worlds scenario currently gathering dust)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:27 am

A time travel RPG could be interesting depending on how its done!

Are you going to share any of the wedding photos?!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Congrats on the marriage Bishop, I'm glad it all went well for you.

The time travel RPG sounds interesting, I've never been in one with that kind of theme before, so I'd certainly be interested.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:33 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1086 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 109  Next